Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » SCUBA
Posted: 4/3/2017 12:46:30 PM EDT
Wife and I are considering a stay at the depot BnB next month.  I'll knock out a few dives while there.  

Anyone here been to either?
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 12:56:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I've heard from a punch of people it's not worth it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 1:24:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've heard from a punch of people it's not worth it.
View Quote
I've heard that of the first few trails. But they're  tickets that must be punched to get to the advanced trails.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#3]
It was more than that. You have to haul gear down a boatload of steps. If you make a reservation you can't change it for ANY reason. I've heard of a couple of instances of this, one was on a FB group, the other was from people I know. Guy needed to change date due to having to go into the hospital for surgery. Bonne Terre refused to allow guy to change reservation even with documentation. He lost his money for original reservation. To rebook, he would have to pay again. Facilities are somewhat cruddy, I'm also told.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 11:41:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Bonne Terre has gone- pardon the pun- downhill over the last several years. Not really worth the time and money.
Page General » SCUBA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top