Site Notices
Are you still vaping? (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 9:37:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Half-Breed:

Well shit, now I'm starting to take it personally, that they didn't ship mine USPS.
View Quote

I'm out a ways, so I'm sure that plays a part. None of the special shippers from vape stores seem to matter. It's all USPS for the most part. Still pay the extra shipping fee though.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 2:40:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:43:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jh308] [#3]
Originally Posted By Half-Breed:
Just shot Element an email. I think I’ve been patient enough at this point. Over 30 days and over 20 business days since I ordered, and no movement on tracking in 18 days. I hope they just resend my order via USPS or refund me. If not, I will probably initiate a chargeback.

Fuck the fed gov for that stupid ass shipping ban.
View Quote

Most vape places I've ordered from use "Route" to insure packages. I had the same issues as yourself once, contacted Route via email and they had a refund to me in a few days. Was really simple. Hopefully for you have the same luck regardless of who they use.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 4:49:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Half-Breed] [#4]
They got back to me today and were cool about and understood that the delay is outside of expected timeframes. So they offered me a choice of a full refund, or replacement order. I replied that I would take the replacement order, if they can send it via USPS. And if not, I would take the refund. We’ll see what happens. I told them if they send a replacement order, and the original order shows up later on, that they can provide a prepaid shipping label and I will just send it right back out.
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 8:17:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Well Element came through and sent a replacement order via USPS. Which is awesome, but I doubt I will order from them again. I just don’t want to gamble and hope they send future orders USPS. But I’m glad they made it right.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:08:53 PM EDT
[#6]
yup, Kfun first gen. The only thing that broke me from a 2-3 pack a day habit.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 3:31:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I won't be in approximately 3 weeks. I'm down to the last little bit of nice base and can't source any for a reasonable price. Local shop will sell me unflavored but strongest they will do is 24mg and they want almost $15 for a 15ml bottle. That would last me maybe 1 week. If I don't locate another source, I guess I take my chances on quitting.
Link Posted: 9/12/2022 5:25:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Yep.  Most vape shops here still have full supply.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 3:34:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I wish someone would come out with a replacement for the DovPo topside single 21700 squonk mod.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 9:05:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:18:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Greyknight:
I won't be in approximately 3 weeks. I'm down to the last little bit of nice base and can't source any for a reasonable price. Local shop will sell me unflavored but strongest they will do is 24mg and they want almost $15 for a 15ml bottle. That would last me maybe 1 week. If I don't locate another source, I guess I take my chances on quitting.
View Quote

@Greyknight

There are a few retailers who will sell and ship nic base.  
I've been using Nude Nicotine almost the entire time I've been mixing.  Great quality, very clean flavor.  They stopped shipping for a while, but are now back at it.  It's not cheap at $180 per liter of 100mg nic shipped ($155 + $30 to ship, at least 2x what it was...), but the final cost is still only .60/100ml of 3mg juice.  

Nude Nicotine

I've found a few more sellers with better prices, but have no idea if their product is as good.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:59:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kokodude] [#12]
I quit smoking 20 years ago and never looked back.
My buddy started vaping a couple of years back and now his voice always sounds like it's underwater.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:05:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By corruptor:

@Greyknight

I've been using Nude Nicotine almost the entire time I've been mixing.  Great quality, very clean flavor.  They stopped shipping for a while, but are now back at it.  It's not cheap at $180 per liter of 100mg nic shipped ($155 + $30 to ship, at least 2x what it was...), but the final cost is still only .60/100ml of 3mg juice.  

Nude Nicotine

I've found a few more sellers with better prices, but have no idea if their product is as good.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By corruptor:
Originally Posted By Greyknight:

@Greyknight

Nude Nicotine

That price is insane, but I guess we gotta take what we can get. I just opened my last bottle of nic. One liter of 100mg, 100% PG. It should last me a good long while, even making juice for my GF and I.

I did a quick search for some nicotine vendors that I remembered from before. Looks like Carolina Xtracts is selling nic at fairly normal prices. They have a disclaimer that they no longer sell nicotine for vaping purposes, and it’s only to be used for sublingual tinctures and whatnot. That’s one way to get around the shipping ban, I suppose.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:06:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Kokodude:
I quit smoking 20 years ago and never looked back.
My buddy started vaping a couple of years back and now his voice always sounds like it's underwater.
View Quote

He has some other issues going on. Myself and many others here are about a decade deep into this stuff and haven’t had any issues.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Are you still vaping? (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top