Site Notices
Vape Mail Ban (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 4:56:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Half-Breed] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By corruptor:
FWIW, Nude Nicotine is coming out with a synthetic nicotine.

https://nudenicotine.com/collections/syntha

I've used their regular and salt nicotine blends for a long time and have been very happy with their products.  I'm glad to see they're coming out with something that might thwart this government bullshit for a while.
View Quote

Dat disclaimer, though.

Hopefully that’s just to get around the regulations. It says not for use in ecigs. Like how some of the DIY juice supply companies now market only as “food flavorings”.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:04:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:

Dat disclaimer, though.

Hopefully that’s just to get around the regulations. It says not for use in ecigs. Like how some of the DIY juice supply companies now market only as “food flavorings”.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Dat disclaimer, though.

This nicotine product is intended for use in oral/dermal nootropic, laboratory research, & nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) formulations ONLY. This includes, but is not limited to: gum, lozenges, transdermal patches, oral sprays, inhalers. This product is NOT intended for use in electronic cigarettes, vaporizers or any vaping application.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's all it is.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:22:21 PM EDT
[#3]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Dat disclaimer, though.

This nicotine product is intended for use in oral/dermal nootropic, laboratory research, & nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) formulations ONLY. This includes, but is not limited to: gum, lozenges, transdermal patches, oral sprays, inhalers. This product is NOT intended for use in electronic cigarettes, vaporizers or any vaping application.

I’m pretty well stocked up on regular nicotine that’s stashed in my freezer. But more options are always good.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:49:40 PM EDT
[#4]

I’m pretty well stocked up on regular nicotine that’s stashed in my freezer. But more options are always good.
View Quote

Same here.
I think I've been through two other vapocalypse panics before this one.  Looks like third time really is the charm.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Vape Mail Ban (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top