Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2017 4:17:07 PM EDT
Starting back up and it's driving me crazy. I'm usually wearing jeans and it's just too much in my pockets between phone, wallet, keys, knife, assorted junk. I'm trying to think if something like the Maxpedition pocket organizers would work.

Any tips?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 4:42:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I wear a uniform, so i have 1 million pockets. But if im wearing jeans or whatever, i just stick it in my left back pocket. it can handle my fat ass sitting on it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 9:28:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BIGSHOOTER414:
I wear a uniform, so i have 1 million pockets. But if im wearing jeans or whatever, i just stick it in my left back pocket. it can handle my fat ass sitting on it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BIGSHOOTER414:
Yeah I would hate that. I moved my wallet to the front for the same reason. Guess I need a fanny pack...

Originally Posted By WILSON:
I got nuthin'    Broke too many tanks; now everything stays in the truck when I'm not at home.
I'm not horribly addicted that I need to keep it with me all the time but I would still prefer it. that's pretty much what I end up doing most of the time though.
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 6:23:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alembic] [#4]
I'm going to ahead and be flip and say...my hand. After a while grabbing other things with the same hand becomes second nature. When I need both hands it goes into the non wallet back pocket. My main box mod is smooth aluminum and thin fwiw.

This, hand or back left pocket.
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 8:37:01 PM EDT
[#5]
When I have my DIY box mod with me (rare these days), I carry it off body in a soft sunglasses pouch.
Link Posted: 3/4/2019 5:17:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I have to carry a work kit around work all the time...

I have found this to be convenient for my tools and my mod and extra juice/batteries etc.....

Amazon Product
  • Dimensions: 5.31" W x 7.09" H x 3.54" D Weight : 0.82 lb .
  • Made of tough and durable 1000 denier cordura nylon, functional design.
  • Extremely hard wearing and heavy duty, Velcro fastening strong webbing belt loop on rear.

Link Posted: 5/4/2019 2:43:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I keep mine, in my pocket. I have to wear cargo pants at work.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 3:53:46 AM EDT
[#8]
At work they (because I almost always carry 2) ride my lunch bag. If I'm running errands they stay in the car/truck usually in the cup holders.
Link Posted: 5/26/2019 7:42:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Back right pocket to walk around. If I’m at work sitting at my desk, it sits on my desk. If I sit down anywhere else, it set it on something so I don’t sit on it. Second nature now. I can’t be one of those people that walk around with it in my hand though unless I’m at home and even then it usually just sits on my side table next to my side of the couch.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#10]
My recommendation would be to have a primary vape for home/truck, and one for carry. A cheap/small one for carry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top