Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2017 2:05:36 PM EDT
For some odd reason I've never been able to taste strawberry in juices. Doesn't matter what brand of flavor I try, doesn't matter which juices I try from other companies, doesn't matter how thoroughly I scrape my tongue. I just haven't ever been able to taste strawberry.

Lately the same thing has been happening to watermelon juices but I'm hoping that's more vapor's tongue than anything else so I went back to unflavored for the time being.

Anyone else have these weird issues with certain flavors?
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
For some odd reason I've never been able to taste strawberry in juices. Doesn't matter what brand of flavor I try, doesn't matter which juices I try from other companies, doesn't matter how thoroughly I scrape my tongue. I just haven't ever been able to taste strawberry.

Lately the same thing has been happening to watermelon juices but I'm hoping that's more vapor's tongue than anything else so I went back to unflavored for the time being.

Anyone else have these weird issues with certain flavors?
View Quote

I can only see two colors. Everything else is various shades of light and dark.

I think that's fairly weird.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top