Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2017 11:05:11 PM EDT
I have a soft spot for my beloved Aromamizer Supreme, which give tremendous flavor, and is an absolute juice hog!  However, toting the AS around is quite the pain...  She's awful finicky, and tends to leak from time to time..  Always a good bead of juice around the juice flow control ring, and on occasion, just flat out leaks like a sieve.  But when she runs, that bitch runs!

This lead me on a search for a RTA that doesn't leak.  Bullshit you say!  ALL RTA's leak!  Let me tell you...  I have found..  The One.  The OBS Engine.  This bitch doesn't leak!  Not a drop!  I can't make it leak!  Well, I did on the first wicking, and after a mouthful of hot lava, I broke it down and started over.  And it didn't leak!  In the pocket, in the cup holder in the truck, in my briefcase, held upside down... whatever...  It didn't leak!  Did i mention it doesn't leak?!  It's a top airflow, which I've never had before..  Not quite the flavor of my ol' girl AS, but it's a great "walkin' around" tank.  The AS is now on easy chair duty......  with a paper towel near by.  Give it a shot if you've been in the same boat!Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 6:27:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Great that works, next time in the market, will check them out. I'm old school (and cheap ;)) and I snapped up some original Lemo RTAs super cheap, once you lear what builds work best, it's set it and forget it, and they never leak. The Lemo2 leaks like busted faucet at least for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top