Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2017 12:32:59 PM EDT
I just got a Smok baby alien and I can't find any info on how to charge it. There is nothing in the manual either. Do I need to let it die then charge it all the way up to 100%, or can I plug it in when it gets low and unplug it when I want to use it? Is it safe to leave it plugged in after its fully charged?
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 2:48:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Info
View Quote
Maybe I'm just missing it but I don't see the info I'm looking for.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 3:39:58 PM EDT
[#3]
No it does not have to be dead. Yes you can leave it plugged in.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I would suggest getting an extra pair of batteries and a charger. That way, you have a set of fresh batteries at all times. I'd suggest 2 extra pairs, but 1 will do.

Charger

Quality batteries

Only important thing to remember, if you do get more batteries, is that they have to be "married". Meaning that each pair must be only used and charged together. Don't mix and match them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I would suggest getting an extra pair of batteries and a charger. That way, you have a set of fresh batteries at all times. I'd suggest 2 extra pairs, but 1 will do.

Charger

Quality batteries

Only important thing to remember, if you do get more batteries, is that they have to be "married". Meaning that each pair must be only used and charged together. Don't mix and match them.
View Quote
Thanks, I might go this route. As for charging together, can't I charge just one at a time?
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 8:04:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks, I might go this route. As for charging together, can't I charge just one at a time?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Charger

Quality batteries

My mistake. I just saw that you have the baby Alien, which only takes 1 battery. Scratch the whole "married batteries" part of my post. That's for multiple battery mods.

Yes, you can charge just 1 at a time.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Charge whenever you want with the single battery mod. It's always good to have an extra battery. Just don't carry the battery in a pocket with keys or lose change as you could possibly create a circuit and have the battery vent/explode.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top