Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2017 8:45:59 PM EDT
I just broke my old Billow v2. I could get a replacement glass but figured I would get something shorter. 

I just bought an Eleaf Pico and really like it.

How is the smkon stuff? Deepfire? Polaris? What are you guys liking?
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 11:15:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Smoke TFV8 with rebuildable atomizer. Running .28 ohm Clapton build at 63watts, with an RX-200 mod. Its obnoxious if you wail on it, but very satisfying puffs if you don't. Pulls about 14 amps.
Other tank is the Limitless RDTA, .4 ohm 9 wrap 26ga quad coil build. Gives a warmer vape at 55 watts, around 10 amp draw. Battery life is good. Vapor output is less than the TFV8.

Both builds run about 2 weeks before needing a rewick or rebuild. I don't run them so hot that the coils caramelize or burn the cotton. No popping of juice.

Backup idiot proof tank is a Subtank , .5 ohm kanger coil.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 11:45:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you. The TFV8 looks appealing. I already ordered the deepfire but might order this one as well.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 10:00:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 10:38:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Smoke TFV8 with rebuildable atomizer. Running .28 ohm Clapton build at 63watts, with an RX-200 mod. Its obnoxious if you wail on it, but very satisfying puffs if you don't. Pulls about 14 amps.
Other tank is the Limitless RDTA, .4 ohm 9 wrap 26ga quad coil build. Gives a warmer vape at 55 watts, around 10 amp draw. Battery life is good. Vapor output is less than the TFV8.

Both builds run about 2 weeks before needing a rewick or rebuild. I don't run them so hot that the coils caramelize or burn the cotton. No popping of juice.

Backup idiot proof tank is a Subtank , .5 ohm kanger coil.
View Quote

The Limitless tanks are awesome, IMO.  A Limitless Plus has been my all-day tank for months now.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:55:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm still rocking the original lemo, and found some more on closeout for $10. It's a simple rebuildable, modest vapor due to limited airflow but excellent flavor. I refuse to buy coils, diy coils last me several months. I haven't looked at new tanks in a long time, I'm sure there's better options.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Recently replaced my Griffin RTA with the Aromamizer supreme, it's only been a few months but I'm loving it. Wicked correctly, no leaks and no dry hits, and I'm running an ultra thin 90% pg juice
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Obs engine nano.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top