Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 68
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The Innokin Zenith tank came in and I've been using it for the day. Works awesome. Perfect airflow for a MTL pull (for me, anyway), great flavor and the coils reportedly last a looong time. We'll see about that part, though.

Me gusta.
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 4:53:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I was using a fireluke freemax tank with the mesh coils.  I loved it.....till I ordered replacement coils.  The original that came with it and the pack I bought at the same time were going a month or better before the flavor started getting off/burnt.  Second set of coils lasted less than a week a coil. Same old easy on the coil 37.5 w I was running prior.  That just will not do.  I smoked some crack ( watched some RipTrippers vids ) and he was real happy with the Horizon Falcon,  came yesterday.   I like it with the mesh coil,  like he said in the vid there is absolutely no break in of a new coil,   first drag was better flavor than any of the coils ever were in the fireluke.  When this coil is done I'll try the other coil style it came with ( RT says the flavor is even better ).    I Just hope that HT does better with their replacements.  I retired my Smok tank because of shit replacement coils too.

If you are looking for a new tank the falcon is quite nice.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 3:02:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I've given up on nic salts. They're not for me. Tried 3 different brands of premade nic salt juices, and one batch of DIY. All of them ended up making me cough after awhile.

But I liked getting back into a MTL setup, so I made some 12mg with some good ol' freebase nic and am using it in my Zenith tank.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 1:58:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've given up on nic salts. They're not for me. Tried 3 different brands of premade nic salt juices, and one batch of DIY. All of them ended up making me cough after awhile.

But I liked getting back into a MTL setup, so I made some 12mg with some good ol' freebase nic and am using it in my Zenith tank.
View Quote
I just finished my first bottle of Shijin Vapor Salts - Tortoise on Ice, and I didn't have any coughing issues with it.  It did kick my ass if I tried to vape it first thing in the morning if I hadn't fully woke up yet.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just finished my first bottle of Shijin Vapor Salts - Tortoise on Ice, and I didn't have any coughing issues with it.  It did kick my ass if I tried to vape it first thing in the morning if I hadn't fully woke up yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew it was a possibility beforehand, after reading reports of people having the same issue. I tried 25mg, 35mg and 40mg. It all made me cough the same after awhile.
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 2:45:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I knew it was a possibility beforehand, after reading reports of people having the same issue. I tried 25mg, 35mg and 40mg. It all made me cough the same after awhile.
View Quote
I actually just ran into the coughing situation with a different manufacture.  Salty Fog.  I will give it another day, and then probably give up on it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought salt nic was mainly for low output setups, like the pod systems, from what I've read salt nic is absorbed more readily because of lower ph
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I thought salt nic was mainly for low output setups, like the pod systems, from what I've read salt nic is absorbed more readily because of lower ph
View Quote
Yeah, it's generally used at high levels because it doesn't have that peppery taste that you can get from high levels of traditional (freebase) nic. I was using them in Innokin EQ pod system and in a Zenith tank, which is designed for higher nic and mouth-to-lung hits.

I'm now using 12mg freebase in the Zenith and am happy. No coughing.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 6:20:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Got my order in, but the glass on the Smok tank was shattered in the box. Waiting on Element to answer my support ticket, sent them pics and details, so hoping no bullshit.

Ended up going to MistHub, which is local to me and grabbed a Crown III, and a Falcon for tanks. Have only tried the Crown, but I like it, running it at 42-45w. About half of the stated wattage for the 0.5 ohm coil, but flavor is weak and it gets fucking HOT above 50w.

Mod is a VooPoo Drag powered by LG HG2s I picked up from LiionWholesale.

Currently enjoying Black Note Quartet juice. The best tobacco juice I've ever used. Tastes almost like a good cigar, no artificial sweetness or chem taste. It's expensive, but really good.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 7:37:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Got my order in, but the glass on the Smok tank was shattered in the box. Waiting on Element to answer my support ticket, sent them pics and details, so hoping no bullshit.

Ended up going to MistHub, which is local to me and grabbed a Crown III, and a Falcon for tanks. Have only tried the Crown, but I like it, running it at 42-45w. About half of the stated wattage for the 0.5 ohm coil, but flavor is weak and it gets fucking HOT above 50w.

Mod is a VooPoo Drag powered by LG HG2s I picked up from LiionWholesale.

Currently enjoying Black Note Quartet juice. The best tobacco juice I've ever used. Tastes almost like a good cigar, no artificial sweetness or chem taste. It's expensive, but really good.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/185296/IMG-0269-690785.JPG
View Quote
Element is a good company, from what I've heard. They'll probably make it right for you.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 10:47:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Realized I haven't seen @WILSON in awhile. Profile says his last post was on 9/20.

Where you at, homeboy?
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 5:33:14 PM EDT
[#13]
It's been a while since GD did one of these.

GD being GD
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:44:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's been a while since GD did one of these.

GD being GD
View Quote
Arfcom; Where no one believes what the media and government says, when it comes to most topics (and rightly so). But when it comes to something they don't know about, they become experts because they saw a news piece on it. Classic GD.

Edit: And I always love the stories, of course from people who thinks ecigs are gay and dumb, about getting vapor blown in their face in public, or them walking around inside a business blowing clouds all over the place. Lol. I've never once experienced that. Ever. I'm guessing most of those stories are made up.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I don't even pay attention to those threads anymore. Somebody in GD started the "vaping is gay" bandwagon and everyone just keeps jumping on it. I recently had a little relapse and started smoking cigs one night while drinking with some buddies. All scientific evidence aside, my body felt like shit and told me so. I woke up hacking and coughing. When I only vape and don't smoke, that doesn't happen and I feel much better.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arfcom; Where no one believes what the media and government says, when it comes to most topics (and rightly so). But when it comes to something they don't know about, they become experts because they saw a news piece on it. Classic GD.

Edit: And I always love the stories, of course from people who thinks ecigs are gay and dumb, about getting vapor blown in their face in public, or them walking around inside a business blowing clouds all over the place. Lol. I've never once experienced that. Ever. I'm guessing most of those stories are made up.
I don't even pay attention to those threads anymore. Somebody in GD started the "vaping is gay" bandwagon and everyone just keeps jumping on it. I recently had a little relapse and started smoking cigs one night while drinking with some buddies. All scientific evidence aside, my body felt like shit and told me so. I woke up hacking and coughing. When I only vape and don't smoke, that doesn't happen and I feel much better.
I try to avoid them, too. But then I see posts like "Enjoy your polyethylene glycol!", and feel the need to correct them.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
I know they are clickbait, but its still fun to see how stupid this place gets sometimes about vaping.
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 9:53:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
My ex wife and mother in law are like that sometimes.  Always pissed me off.  They would start puffing in it in the grocery store blowing clouds, or in a restaurant.  Especially early on when. Vaping was mostly unknown. Completely classless.
Link Posted: 1/5/2019 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I don't even pay attention to those threads anymore. Somebody in GD started the "vaping is gay" bandwagon and everyone just keeps jumping on it.
View Quote
The basic GD Meme:

Attachment Attached File

You're gay if you Vape
You're gay if you drive a bro-dozer
You're gay if you ride a Harley
You're gay if you sleep with a my little pony doll.  OK...we'll give them that one...
Link Posted: 1/6/2019 6:53:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Page / 68
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top