Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 68
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:31:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't seen a slotted track since I was a kid. Those were awesome.  

On a related note; Do they still have those trains that puff out that smoke that smells like cancer and asbestos?
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:35:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:38:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Valentine from Bigglesworth labs is freaking amazing. I normally don't like chocolate (in general) but this juice has been my ADV since I got my stupidly cheap order in from them.
Link Posted: 11/20/2017 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#5]
59 ml of Bigglesworth labs Amalfi juice. 3 mg 50/50 ratio. It's an almond cake with apricot jam flavor.

Tastes like the description. Just not a fan of it.

Anyone want it?

Edit: adding in 59ml of prarie by the same company. Same ratio and nic level.
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Been getting a few goodies here lately...

Got that tesla wye, which is stupid light, and works very well. I've been using it to run my ammit dual coil.
Rx gen3 has been running my ammit single coil.

(If anyone wondered the ammit rba's are awesome.)

I finally got into the squonk game. I prefer my mods to be regulated, so I had to wait for this bad boy...

geekvape gbox 200w squonker... I ain't hating it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 2:27:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Just wondering if we can sell mods in the ee and if so which section, thanks. @Keith1980
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just wondering if we can sell mods in the ee and if so which section, thanks. @Keith1980
View Quote
I thought you meant "can we sell Keith on the EE"

btw, the answer is yes - in the misc electronics I think
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 3:28:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
hangfire
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:17:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:21:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:58:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I thought you meant "can we sell Keith on the EE"

btw, the answer is yes - in the misc electronics I think
View Quote
Lol thanks
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
As far as I know it’s fine. I don’t know what section though. Probably Everything Else or something.
View Quote
Ok. So dont post it in the nfa  section then. thanks.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Allright, i'm getting back into vaping. I miss it and will probably just stick with 0mg juice.
Problem is I gave away all my mods, tanks ect.
So i need new gear.

Dont want to go hog wild here, but a 18650 variable mod and a sub-tank are what I preferred before.
I used to have a Reuleaux RX200 and a Kanger Subtank
Are those still available? if not, whats the current equivalent? I haven't kept up with new vape tech at all.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 7:30:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 10:08:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Allright, i'm getting back into vaping. I miss it and will probably just stick with 0mg juice.
So i need new gear.

Dont want to go hog wild here, but a 18650 variable mod and a sub-tank are what I preferred before.
Are those still available? if not, whats the current equivalent? I haven't kept up with new vape tech at all.
View Quote
I just did the same - need to quit smoking again.  ended up with a Smok Alien 220 / TFv8.  so far so good, and the device quality seems decent.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 10:20:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I still use a Subtank Plus on an IPVD2 for work and a Subtank Mini on an Alien mod for all other times.  They are still available last time I checked.

ETA: Looks like they are discontinued. Fuck me. Now I’m on the hunt for new tanks. The work tank is my problem. I loved the 7ml capacity of the Plus.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So i need new gear.

I still use a Subtank Plus on an IPVD2 for work and a Subtank Mini on an Alien mod for all other times.  They are still available last time I checked.

ETA: Looks like they are discontinued. Fuck me. Now I’m on the hunt for new tanks. The work tank is my problem. I loved the 7ml capacity of the Plus.
I loved my subtank, now i wish i hadnt given it away

Ended up swinging by the local B&M store on my way home from work. Picked up a the newest version of the RX300 and a Horizontech Arco II
Vapes nicely, got some cucumber watermelon Crave Juice in it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 10:21:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I just did the same - need to quit smoking again.  ended up with a Smok Alien 220 / TFv8.  so far so good, and the device quality seems decent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So i need new gear.

How do you like the TFv8? Does it come with a RBA deck?
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 10:36:20 PM EDT
[#19]
just looked in the box, it's a tank only.  one extra tank sleeve and a coil.  However, I'm lazy and got out of building coils a long time ago so this works for me.
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 10:55:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
just looked in the box, it's a tank only.  one extra tank sleeve and a coil.  However, I'm lazy and got out of building coils a long time ago so this works for me.
View Quote
I like to have the option
Its my only complaint about the ARCO II so far.
The flax paper wicks are interesting, supposedly long lasting as well
Link Posted: 1/9/2018 11:15:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So i need new gear.

I went from a Subtank Plus to a Limitless Classic RDTA. Same capacity. Been using it for like a year now. Still love it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:26:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I went from a Subtank Plus to a Limitless Classic RDTA. Same capacity. Been using it for like a year now. Still love it.
View Quote
god damn, I didn't recognize you without Rachel or whatever her name is.  I ...uhh....yeah
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 12:38:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
god damn, I didn't recognize you without Rachel or whatever her name is.  I ...uhh....yeah
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

New year, new avatar.

His name is 6ix9ine and he writes children's poems that can be found on YouTube.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:52:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 8:59:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'll look into it. Thanks. I think I'm gonna order an Aspire Triton for home use.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll look into it. Thanks. I think I'm gonna order an Aspire Triton for home use.
Good price here: https://www.myvaporstore.com/iJoy-Limitless-RDTA-Classic-Edition-p/lim-cla10.htm
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 9:22:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I do not like when you change avatars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

New year, new avatar.

His name is 6ix9ine and he writes children's poems that can be found on YouTube.
Fear not. This is gonna be mine for many years to come.
Link Posted: 1/10/2018 11:27:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

New year, new avatar.

Ditto, I had a who the fuck is this moment
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 1:39:05 AM EDT
[#29]
I ran a alien for over a year, it worked pretty good, I've since passed it down to the ol lady.

We've got a few tfv8's around here, I loved them. What I didn't love however was the coil expense. As much as I vape I was killing over 20 bux a week in coils easily.

I've since switched to geekvapes ammit rebuildables. I have the single coil and dual coil versions and love them. I buy premade claption wire and got a coil jig so I wrap them pretty myself now. My single coil ammit has a framed staple coil in it right now going on 7500 puffs and still kicking flavor like a champ. You can run them in 2 configurations, 2ml or 6ml iirc.

My new toy is the squonk tho and it sees heavy use. I'm going to have to twist some coils up for it tonight or tomorrow, I'm sick right now so I'm lacking any serious motivation.

I seem to be on a geekvape kick. lol

Another mod I can recommend is the tesla WYE. That thing is pretty bad ass. I got mine for less than 40 online, I did get a faulty one initally, but a replacement was quickly sent out and I couldn't be happier. It's super light weight. first few days I had it I kept trying to throw it into my ceiling... it's 3d printed or some shit. I don't remember and feel like crap getting old and being sick has turned me into a giant pussy.

I have the RXgen3 and I still dig it for my 3 battery mod. It's so much smaller than the rx 2/3 or rx300.

I have the rebuildable decks for the tfv8 if anyone is interested. Cover shipping and deal with me being slow to ship (pay shipping after you get it) and I'd be happy to send one to someone. I could never get them to work right, but since I've gotten better at wicking I haven't tried to use them.

@Keith1980 @FrozenWinter @fattyfat
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 7:12:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

New year, new avatar.

Link Posted: 1/11/2018 12:00:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Might have to look at the Geekvapes Ammit if i decide to get back into rolling my own coils again.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 6:20:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 8:33:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Been using the same setup fatty's using for ages now...good gear, only complaint is the Alien finish is shit, mine is nothing but primer now, and I baby my shit.  I might have an early model though, might have been corrected by now.  I use the X4 coils...they're awesome.

Just bought a Reuleaux RX2 20700 yesterday though, in a kit with a GNOME tank...I dig it.  The batteries last me all day, and while it's no cloud chaser, the flavor is good.  I just wanted to see if the bigger batteries held up better than 18650s, I'm going through about 4 a month (my current batteries last about an hour, lol).  Reserving judgement until I see how long these last, but I can run it with 18650s, too.  Love how the GNOME fills, no gaskets to fuck up and annoy me, no cap to lose.  Small capacity, but not annoying to refill.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 11:23:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Been using the same setup fatty's using for ages now...good gear, only complaint is the Alien finish is shit, mine is nothing but primer now, and I baby my shit.  I might have an early model though, might have been corrected by now.  I use the X4 coils...they're awesome.

Just bought a Reuleaux RX2 20700 yesterday though, in a kit with a GNOME tank...I dig it.  The batteries last me all day, and while it's no cloud chaser, the flavor is good.  I just wanted to see if the bigger batteries held up better than 18650s, I'm going through about 4 a month (my current batteries last about an hour, lol).  Reserving judgement until I see how long these last, but I can run it with 18650s, too.  Love how the GNOME fills, no gaskets to fuck up and annoy me, no cap to lose.  Small capacity, but not annoying to refill.
View Quote
If you haven't already,  there's a stopper in the top of the gnome tanks you can take out that brings it up to 5ml if I remember right.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I make my own juice still but I just really don't feel like building coils again, especially for two people.
View Quote
I just rolled for one and most of my builds were prett simple.
craziest i did was a 26ga twisted microcoil in one of my drippers.
Crazy good flavor off that.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Need to order some Mech Sauce, this Crave juice from the B&M just aint cutting it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 10:26:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/7/2018 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 2:33:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Thinking about picking up a Geekvape Zeus. Leak-proof, due to its top airflow design. I don't have leaking issues with my current tank, but I'm also very cautious. It'd be nice to not have to worry about it. And it's been awhile since I used a single coil tank.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 1:10:54 AM EDT
[#41]
I had a smok alien 220 for 1 month.  it turned off and wouldn't come back to life.  sigelei hasn't let me down and back to the old one (fuchai 213).
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 1:43:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I just ordered an Aspire Skystar Revvo kit. My buddy had one and I tried it last weekend. I loved it. Weird ass coil but it worked great.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thinking about picking up a Geekvape Zeus. Leak-proof, due to its top airflow design. I don't have leaking issues with my current tank, but I'm also very cautious. It'd be nice to not have to worry about it. And it's been awhile since I used a single coil tank.
I just ordered an Aspire Skystar Revvo kit. My buddy had one and I tried it last weekend. I loved it. Weird ass coil but it worked great.
I've seen a few new tanks with those disc coils. They seem to get good reviews.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 1:45:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I had a smok alien 220 for 1 month.  it turned off and wouldn't come back to life.  sigelei hasn't let me down and back to the old one (fuchai 213).
View Quote
My baby Alien is still going strong. I believe it's the same chipset as the bigger 220, so I'm hoping mine doesn't go tits up. I've seen a decent amount of posts about the 220 dying.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 2:24:18 AM EDT
[#44]
on an unrelated note, thanks for changing your avatar back.  that hurt my head.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 2:49:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 7:48:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 1:18:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
He needs to change it back again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He needs to change it back again.
To which one? Eazy T, or tattoo face Tech-9?
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 3:06:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

To which one? Eazy T, or tattoo face Tech-9?
View Quote
nonsense.  the lot of you!
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Instead of getting a new tank, I went through my box-o-stuff to see what I had that I haven't touched in awhile. Found my Wotofo Serpent RDTA. I originally bought it to use as a mouth-to-lung tank, eventhough it's not marketed as one (some YT reviewers did some high ohm builds and said it made a good MTL tank if you close off the airflow and use the small drip tip). It didn't make a great MTL tank, IMO.

But I decided to throw in one of the pre-made .3ohm Claptons it came with and use it as a lung hitter, like it's supposed to be...and whoa. Crazy flavor, at 46 watts. Going back and forth with my old trusty Limitless Plus RDTA, with the same juice, it's a night and day difference. The simple, spaced dual coils in my Limitless vs the Clapton in the Serpent I'm sure makes a difference. But also how small the Serpent's chamber is and how close below the drip tip it is probably make more of a difference.

Found my new daily tank. Only things that bother me is the 2.5ml capacity and the fact that it's pretty loud when taking a draw. But for this kind of flavor, I'll deal with it. Just ordered a bunch of pre-made Claptons for it. Because fuck making them myself. Looks like a pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 68
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top