Quoted:
Quoted:
Speaking about avatars...

I'm due for a change myself.

http://www.lolriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Creepy-Mouse.jpg

You laugh....

But i already did one with that.

OK, how about this one:

(Probably not safe for children or old people)

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:24:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Speaking about avatars...

I'm due for a change myself.

http://www.lolriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Creepy-Mouse.jpg

You laugh....

But i already did one with that.

OK, how about this one:

(Probably not safe for children or old people)

Click To View Spoiler

BRB....

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:33:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I changed my avatar a few times.  But I always come back to Rachel.

I want to have her children.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I dunno...

This fits a bit tight..

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I dunno...

This fits a bit tight..

View Quote

LOLed for real.  That is awesome!

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:46:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm still laughing.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:50:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Me too..

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:57:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, that's enough..

This one's more fitting.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:00:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I had a good laugh at that a few times today.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:02:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Lol.  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:03:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I had a good laugh at that a few times today.
View Quote

It'll be back...

Randomly.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:41:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Boy this thread has went serverly off course

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I blame Shooter...

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I blame Shooter...

View Quote

I blame Doc for the initial derail.  But I will accept responsibility for the extreme derail that followed.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:23:23 PM EDT
[#15]
If you drink my ejuice, bad things will happen to you. But I run between 36 and 40mg/ml. Hooray for nicotine poisoning!
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:56:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

http://www.aacblog.com/wp-content/uploads/RachelANNE-682x1024.jpg
View Quote

Always thought she was smoking hot.  But that guys face is hilarious.  Staring, not giving a fuck.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:07:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Always thought she was smoking hot.  But that guys face is hilarious.  Staring, not giving a fuck.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You, sir, have excellent taste.

And yeah, thats Mike Mers from AAC.  Hes got good taste, too.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:26:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a guy in that pic?

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:35:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Log out and back in, I miss the towel guy avatar too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd buy you a membership but I'm also broke.  

Fuck that, I'll be making more money than I've ever made (15 bucks an hour ).

Lots of room to move up the ladder though, good benefits, and 3.5 weeks of vacation to start.  I was gifted my last membership so when I re-up next time I plan on paying it forward to someone.

I feel like you only miss the text in my avatar at my expense.

Seriously though thank you.  Times have been... Not very good on my end for a long time here.  Not good as in i would have thrown in the towel (No pun intended) a long time ago if it weren't for my ego (imagine that, the one thing that makes me a condescending asshole saved my future).  Things are finally turning around though.  State prison guard ain't exactly the engineer I envisioned myself to be graduating high school but on the plus side i hear they give us tasers now!

Yes I'm a little drunk. ...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:36:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Seriously though thank you.  Times have been... Not very good on my end for a long time here.  Not good as in i would have thrown in the towel (No pun intended) a long time ago if it weren't for my ego (imagine that, the one thing that makes me a condescending asshole saved my future).  Things are finally turning around though.  State prison guard ain't exactly the engineer I envisioned myself to be graduating high school but on the plus side i hear they give us tasers now!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd buy you a membership but I'm also broke.  

Fuck that, I'll be making more money than I've ever made (15 bucks an hour ).

Lots of room to move up the ladder though, good benefits, and 3.5 weeks of vacation to start.  I was gifted my last membership so when I re-up next time I plan on paying it forward to someone.

I thought you were an EMT?

Good luck with the new job.  I did it on a county level and it wasn't for me.  The highlight of my job there was getting to drive an actual police car once when I got picked for random drug testing.  You had to drive a county vehicle to the Dr's office, and all they had left in the bay was cruisers.  It was titties.  I was riding people's asses the whole way to the Dr's office.  Had I been able to figure out how to work the PA system, I would have gotten myself in trouble, fo sho.

Oh, and I'm not sure how it is everywhere, but where I was, if you carried a taser, you had to ride the lightning yourself, so you "know what it feels like" and aren't so quick to grab/use it on a inmate.  

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:19:57 AM EDT
[#21]
I still am a licensed emt but I've been of the job for the past few weeks. I did that for about 16 months. It was a blast while it lasted. I've seen a lot of shit, good, bad, hilarious or a combo of the three that I'll never forget. 10 bucks an hour and horribly expensive insurance just want cutting it anymore.

My goal was to get on a fire department ans maybe in the future that will happen but for now I'm settling for something that gives me damn good benefits, a goos bump in pay, and opportunitu to advance.  Private ambulance is a bit of a dead end gig and the raise structure was bad enough to turn away a chinese factory worker
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 8:08:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I still am a licensed emt but I've been of the job for the past few weeks. I did that for about 16 months. It was a blast while it lasted. I've seen a lot of shit, good, bad, hilarious or a combo of the three that I'll never forget. 10 bucks an hour and horribly expensive insurance just want cutting it anymore.

My goal was to get on a fire department ans maybe in the future that will happen but for now I'm settling for something that gives me damn good benefits, a goos bump in pay, and opportunitu to advance.  Private ambulance is a bit of a dead end gig and the raise structure was bad enough to turn away a chinese factory worker
View Quote

Damn, $10/hr to save lives?  That's ridiculous.

Yeah man, FDs pay good from what I hear.  My sister's friend's son is only 30, but has been with his FD for awhile and is making bank.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#23]
.1 ml ain't gonna kill you. You never have hot juice pop into your mouth? I swallow that all the time. It's when you spill a decent amount on yourself that the shit hits the fan and you've got to de-fuck the situation RFN.  I've had a bottle break into my pocket and absorb into my leg, and another time a bottle exploded while I was filling it in my car. Both of those times weren't fun. Both times I got mild nicotine poisoning.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Do we need a "Don't slam your cock in a drawer," thread as well?

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:39:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
.1 ml ain't gonna kill you. You never have hot juice pop into your mouth? I swallow that all the time. It's when you spill a decent amount on yourself that the shit hits the fan and you've got to de-fuck the situation RFN.  I've had a bottle break into my pocket and absorb into my leg, and another time a bottle exploded while I was filling it in my car. Both of those times weren't fun. Both times I got mild nicotine poisoning.  
View Quote

Go on...
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Go on...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on...

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 3:21:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah man, FDs pay good from what I hear.  My sister's friend's son is only 30, but has been with his FD for awhile and is making bank.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are also virtually impossible to get on these days.  Budget cuts have hit FD's hard around here and there are no shortage of trained candidates.  The problem is since they are hiring less they can afford to be more choosey.  I'm not going to waste the next four years of my life getting my Paramedic license, driver operator, higher level Hazmat certs, FFII, etc. etc. and after all that still not be a shoe in...  Back in the good old days if you had FIre I and EMT you were very desirable.  Now unless you have Paramedic, Firefighter II, and an associates degree most departments around here won't even let you apply.  Milwaukee hasn't taken applications since 2008.

Fuck it, I threw in the towel.  I'll still apply where I'm eligible but I'm done chasing that dream.  If it happens it happens but sometimes you just have to settle.

Shit, our neighboring city just built a brand new fire house just prior to the economy taking a dump.  Now it's staffed by 2 firefighters at any given time.  Brand new house and they don't even have enough guys in it to lay a hoseline.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:00:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They are also virtually impossible to get on these days.  Budget cuts have hit FD's hard around here and there are no shortage of trained candidates.  The problem is since they are hiring less they can afford to be more choosey.  I'm not going to waste the next four years of my life getting my Paramedic license, driver operator, higher level Hazmat certs, FFII, etc. etc. and after all that still not be a shoe in...  Back in the good old days if you had FIre I and EMT you were very desirable.  Now unless you have Paramedic, Firefighter II, and an associates degree most departments around here won't even let you apply.  Milwaukee hasn't taken applications since 2008.

Fuck it, I threw in the towel.  I'll still apply where I'm eligible but I'm done chasing that dream.  If it happens it happens but sometimes you just have to settle.

Shit, our neighboring city just built a brand new fire house just prior to the economy taking a dump.  Now it's staffed by 2 firefighters at any given time.  Brand new house and they don't even have enough guys in it to lay a hoseline.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I think he was volunteer from a young age, so that was his "in".
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:46:44 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Go on...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Go on...

That's hot.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 5:53:30 PM EDT
[#30]
jesus this thread needs a title change
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
jesus this thread needs a title change
View Quote

Vaper's Den GD?
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 6:12:35 PM EDT
[#32]
It got pretty rowdy in here for awhile.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 7:36:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 8:28:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Last I checked, you have the powah!
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 10:32:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 10:38:29 PM EDT
[#36]
yay.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 10:42:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Pie.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 10:42:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 10:52:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Pie.

View Quote

^This counts as a Yay.

Because when I get pie, Im all like "Yaaaaay!!".

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 10:55:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

^This counts as a Yay.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pie.

^This counts as a Yay.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 11:01:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 11:20:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 12:00:24 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 11:20:56 AM EDT
[#44]
my idea, of course yay
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 3:34:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#47]

STICKY THIS SHIT

Quoted:

Well ok then. It is decided.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:36:14 PM EDT
[#49]
We GD now.  Bring out the tittays!

Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 68
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top