User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 4:43:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:32:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheJacket] [#2]
I just received my blue dot vapors sample order.

So far I've only tried the CTC cereal flavor. But it's actually really good. I'm vaping it on a week old iSub 0.5 ohm coil and it tastes fantastic. It actually tastes exactly like cinnamon toast crunch.

I'll update once I've tried the other flavors. This one definitely exceeds my expectations.

Edit: just tried the Dot's Custard. It's really good too. I think this is my new go-to vendor. I'll probably buy a 100ml bottle of ctc and custard tomorrow.

Tried Milk of the Poppy just now. I honestly think this is my favorite. It's custard with a hint of fruit. I really like it.

I didn't realize what I was missing by only vaping local B&M and MBV juice.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 3:39:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 4:15:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I did diy for a while. Unfortunately, I don't really have time for hobbies like that. I don't even build my own coils anymore.

I am okay with spending $17 on 100 ml of juice.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:20:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Anyone ever try Volcano's "Hula Punch"?

It was my all time favorite but they discontinued it with no reason given. I'm trying to find something similar. The hard part is I can't begin to describe the flavor.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 4:28:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Anybody smoke a good RY4? Ive been smoking a certain one for 4 years. Just because thats what I landed on and didnt really feel the need to change... I finally got wore out with it and have been vaping a mix of other things.. Tried going back to it and I realize now how much of a shit juice it was... as in inferior to the juices I smoke now. Id like to go with a good quality ry4 now... Anybody know where to look?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:52:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheJacket:
I just received my blue dot vapors sample order.

So far I've only tried the CTC cereal flavor. But it's actually really good. I'm vaping it on a week old iSub 0.5 ohm coil and it tastes fantastic. It actually tastes exactly like cinnamon toast crunch.

I'll update once I've tried the other flavors. This one definitely exceeds my expectations.

Edit: just tried the Dot's Custard. It's really good too. I think this is my new go-to vendor. I'll probably buy a 100ml bottle of ctc and custard tomorrow.

Tried Milk of the Poppy just now. I honestly think this is my favorite. It's custard with a hint of fruit. I really like it.

I didn't realize what I was missing by only vaping local B&M and MBV juice.
View Quote

Blue Dots Mars (Oranges and Cream), Dragons Tongue and Dragons Bite are absolutely phenomenal. I ran through those samples with a quickness, and ordered 30 mLs right away. Awesome company, awesome product.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 8:48:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I am completely new to this vaping thing.  

Where do you all buy your juice?  

What are your favorite flavors?
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 10:37:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Defcon:
I am completely new to this vaping thing.  

Where do you all buy your juice?  

What are your favorite flavors?
View Quote

I have found I like strawberry based flavors and plain custard flavors.

I look here for the best deals.

https://cheapvaping.deals/
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 4:44:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gtrucker] [#10]
I use https://myvpro.com/ and really like the Custard Monster blueberry and Frozen Fruit Monster mixed berry ice also.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top