Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2017 8:29:14 PM EDT
To those of you that travel out of a suitcase.  Do you hang or fold your shirts?
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 8:31:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Fold for me
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 8:32:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Fold.  Carefully.  I also select shirts based on how easily they wrinkle. 
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 8:45:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Fold.

Roundtree & York Travel Smart at Dillards with the added benefit of tall sizes available
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 10:27:03 PM EDT
[#4]
In luggage, shirts get starched, ironed, folded and rolled. Trousers get ironed and rolled.

Suit jackets get hung in a garment bag.

Rolling prevents wrinkles and reduces space.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 8:31:36 PM EDT
[#5]
"Hang" in a horizontal suiter, also +1 on the wrinkle free material (still iron them, just a lot less).
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Fold and store in a clothes cube with plastic stiffener. Hang in bathroom during shower and they'll look pretty good. If you use a hotel iron, put a damp towel between the iron and your shirt and steam the hell out of it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Throw them in, then when I arrive I take everything out and use the travel steamer on everything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top