Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2017 10:44:24 AM EDT
I'm looking for some dress shirts -- long sleeve, button down and no-iron.  A bit of pattern or stripes would be nice.

I work in an IT shop and the Uniform of the Day most days is cotton pants (i.e. Dockers) and a long sleeve button down shirt.

I've been getting shirts from LL Bean and Lands End, but I'm trying to widen my horizons a bit.

What do you all wear?
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 10:56:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I buy mine at Costco

They are less than $20 a shirt and high quality. They also have plenty of length which keeps them tucked in. 

They don't have a fancy polo horse stitched in the pocket but for a work shirt they can't be beat
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:15:35 AM EDT
[#2]
JC Penny has shirts that done require ironing. Cheap too. Wait for a decent sale and get a handful for $50-$60.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:20:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I like Eagle brand shirts. Macy's usually has them on sale.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:26:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I buy mine at Costco

They are less than $20 a shirt and high quality. They also have plenty of length which keeps them tucked in. 

They don't have a fancy polo horse stitched in the pocket but for a work shirt they can't be beat
View Quote
The Costco shirts are good to go.  Most of my casual work wear I get from there.  They are well made and come in a variety of sizes to fit most people.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Costco shirts are good.  I dont like the regular fit though-too big in the middle area for me.  My favorites are Joseph Banks fitted.  They will have a sale once in a while.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:46:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Nordstroms during the sales. Their brand shirts are the best. Typically $25 to 29 per.

V
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:52:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
JC Penny has shirts that done require ironing. Cheap too. Wait for a decent sale and get a handful for $50-$60.
View Quote

I wear a suit and tie everyday

Their shirts hold up well and I like the Stafford (house brand).  The Super Shirts are very good for stain resistance etc.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 11:57:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Banana Republic has good shirts.  Some can be kinda speedy but the quality seems to be there.

Don't buy from outlet stores of any sort though, they're not the same clothes as from from the stores.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 12:07:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Joseph A Banks just sent me an email that all clearance shirts are $24.99.

I've been happy with their shirts before, I also have several of their suits that have served me well.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Express 1MX shirt. They usually run promotions that bring the prices down a little, but they are cut and tapered on the back that removes the extra material on the sides. Super sharp looking, good weight, and hold a pressing well.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks Guys!
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 9:00:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 9:33:33 PM EDT
[#13]
nordstrom non iron when on sale...I think nordstrom rack has their own brand that is good too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top