Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2017 12:52:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:28:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Ive recently upgraded to the 4.6 parch, but now options to view stats, paint and others are not working, and it says i must upgrade ($2.99 charge, which is not free).

I purchased the AR15 only variant a while ago, and now have lost those functions.  I've tried unistalling and reinstalling, clearing cache, and it's had no effect.  Is this how it's supposed to operate now?
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 8:05:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 0uTkAsT] [#2]
I tried using Gunstruction several times about a month ago on both a Mac desktop and a Windows laptop, using Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer browsers. Constant crashes on both devices on two different operating systems with three different browsers. Today I am still experiencing the exact same thing on a brand new AIO PC running Windows 10. What gives? I can't be the only one experiencing this given the range of devices I've tried using it on. I love Gunstruction, but it is so clunky to use that I'm not even going to bother any more.

The problem seems to be most predominantly associated with the handguards category, although I have experienced it everywhere. First the program would bog down and loading would get extremely slow, like 30+ seconds waiting for a single part or a section change i.e. "Accessories" to "Explode". Then I'd get a popup notification of an unresponsive script, at which point I'd have to do a hard refresh which would delete my build in progress (if I was even able to get that far, sometimes this happens just trying to load an existing build and it isn't able to do so).
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 8:49:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 8:55:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't get it to load at all on Firefox.  At least Chrome works slowly.

Me and 8 friends are doing a group build project, out of us all I am the only one who has gotten the app to work.  (Galaxy Tab E)  Is there some reason why so many platforms are having trouble with this?

I realize it's a big program, and am not criticizing anyone.. just would like to know if there is a reason why both the app and the webpage is giving everyone such trouble?
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 8:28:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 8:47:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Firefox runs it but is slow as hell.  No error code from chrome it just won't load at all.  I don't use chrome, basically downloaded it specifically for gunstruction so maybe i just dont have it set up the way it needs.

I think my friends have already sent messages to the facebook page asking for help.  I'll get in touch with them and see where they are at with it and get back to you here.

I do appreciate all the work that has gone into it, and it is a terrific app.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 8:26:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 8:51:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fla556guy] [#9]
I tried out gunstruction when it was in its infancy, and it was an interesting concept but not actually very useful.

Tried it last night in Safari (yes, I know).....and I really liked that MSRPs, weights, and actual product (existing, produced, obtainable) options were listed......  

Y'all have really upped the game on this.  Thanks for the work, it really does show.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:06:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top