Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2017 2:03:15 PM EDT
Anyone have any pictures of their brew rooms? Looking into maybe getting into automated brewing, any resources where to learn?
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a picture of mine on one of these threads one time, but I think Photobucket crapped the bed since then.

What level of automation are you looking for?  I ended up building mine from scratch.  I never understood what all these off the shelves systems were trying to do plus I figured I could do it better.  Mine's controlled with a PLC, a few automated valves and a couple Chugger pumps.  Once the recipe is entered it only needs me to dough in the mash and add the hops in the boil.
Link Posted: 8/7/2017 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is my single vessel setup. This is not a dedicated space so don't leave it out but hey it's got AC.  This is a 15 Gallon BrewBoss that runs off of 220Vac.  It's great and controlled by an Android Tablet.  You can create your recipes in Beersmith and import them to the app.
@l3lue

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top