Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2017 10:22:36 PM EDT
Guys,

Wasn't sure where else to post this but thought I would try this section, if you think there is a better section I will ask for it to be moved. My uncle has helped me get back several of my Dad's guns that were sold when I was still young and I want to surprise him with a gift. He is a big tequila drinker and has always talked about Don Augustin Reposada tequila that he got back in the early 2000's. I can't seem to find it anywhere in the US but see it for sale maybe in the UK. I'm wondering if it's just not being imported anymore or it's just no longer produced. I've posted a link below to show what it looks like and all that. If anyone has any ideas how I could get a hold of a few bottles of this tequila I would be thrilled and thankful!

http://www.theliquorbarn.com/don-agustin-reposado-750ml/

-Rhin0
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top