Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2017 9:15:54 AM EDT

Purchased a bottle with low expectations.

I was wrong.

Very flavorful and definitely HOT. Don't know who actually makes it (Melinda's, Marie Sharps?) but good stuff.

Drizzle a bit on my wrap sandwich and after two glasses of milk and several heaping spoonfuls of sour cream was the fire put out.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh hell yeah.  It's cheap too.

I recently carried 12 bottles of it back to AK on my motorcycle.  Space on the bike is of course at a premium but this stuff is too awesome not to have a stash of.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 7:12:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Will try!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:31:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Just pass on their brand of sriracha. Not so wonderful.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#4]
If its one of the "big" makers, it should say on the back. CaJohns makes a TON of people's hot sauces. No Trader Joes very close to me, but next time I'm at one I'll be sure to remember this advice. I make it a habbit of stopping by the hot sauce aisle wherever I go. TSA probably thinks I'm weird because I've always got like 3 different hot sauces in my carryon.

My favorite "Habanero" sauce is Mild-to-Wild's "Red Savina Garlic". Scotch Bonnets and Red Savinas are my all time favorite to just eat. They make the best poppers too. "Red Savina Garlic" has a clean non-chemically heat with tons of pepper and garlic flavor.  If you like Habaneros and Garlic... It's the best. It's also sold by them with a fancier label and called "Pure Arson"... but it's the same stuff. I can't tell the difference. The company was founded by firefighters too and grow a lot of peppers for many bigger name hot sauce companies.
http://www.wildpepper.com/red-savina-garlic-sauce/
Only 4 ingredients:
•Red Savina habanero
•Vinegar
•Garlic
•Citric Acid
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top