Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2017 11:48:22 AM EDT
I've been out of lodge for 7 years, due to my current job I had to move and never got plugged in to any of the local lodges. Then I ran in to some financial shortages and had to let my dues go. Long story short, a brother back home took care of the dues for me. I have a pretty good idea who, but I don't want to dig too deeply and rob him of his joy. I will pay his kindness forward. It's good to be back.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:20:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I have met some of the most generous individuals since joining.... And feel blessed they are Brothers!
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah mostly real good people in Lodge.
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
My Lodge will remit dues for ill, confined, destitute, or active military Brothers. Once they're back on their feet they usually make a donation to the Lodge. I've personally paid dues for Brothers without hope of repayment.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 12:47:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Tuesday night the Secretary read a letter from a Brother that had moved away many, many years ago.  He had continued to pay his dues, but asked if they could be remitted this year.  He stated he had some health problems and hadn't been able to work for a couple of months.  No one in the room had ever met him or had a clue who he was.

We remitted his dues and sent him a check for $500.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top