Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2017 8:08:36 PM EDT
Last week my Lodge presented a Brother with an 80 year plaque.  The Grand lodge doesn't have a pin that goes that high.
The Grand Master and Grand Junior Warden as well as 2 District Deputies were there
This lucky fellow has been a Mason for 80 years.  He joined in 1937 at the age of 21.
He has been a several time Master as well as the District Deputy.
He looks really good for his age.

His son, age 71 received his 50 year pin too.

When our Masonic magazine comes out, I will post a pdf of the article.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 8:15:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a Mason here but I think this is really cool.  The Masons are a solid group in my book.    Hope I didn't derail your thread.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 8:17:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a Mason here but I think this is really cool.  The Masons are a solid group in my book.    Hope I didn't derail your thread.
View Quote
Nope, this is an open forum and your respectful comments are always welcome.

if you wish to share any other comments or have questions, you can do so here...  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_162/1966780_Non-Masons-Official--ask-a-question-or-comment-Thread.html
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 8:29:27 PM EDT
[#3]
That's great news
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top