Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2017 8:56:17 PM EDT
Remember the season when they occupied the prison?

Remember the female in the black suit that drove through the gates with a box truck load of zombies?

As I recall they "sort of", "kind of", eluded to the fact that it may have been the blond; can't remember her name, that took up Michonne.

Did they ever establish who that person was?
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:50:35 PM EDT
[#1]
What the heck was Darryl shooting, when Alexandria fell?

And Trust a Move made me laugh.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Who, Andrea?

Don't think so, she was trying to stay neutral and bring the two groups together or at least find peace. I think it was Karen, the one that Carol burned, Tyrees' chick.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 9:25:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who, Andrea?

Don't think so, she was trying to stay neutral and bring the two groups together or at least find peace. I think it was Karen, the one that Carol burned, Tyrees' chick.
View Quote
Yeah..... Andrea was her name.

So you think was someone else? I guess that could make sense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top