Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/17/2012 1:37:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll put it this way,   If you've got a horde of attackers coming at you , filling the streets side to side,  you're fucked if you dont bail out.  And it doesnt matter what caliber rifle you're armed with in that situation.  If you try staying and fighting, you're goin to die.  Evasion has a quality all its own as a tactic.  I wouldnt feel undergunned at all bugging out with a .22.
Link Posted: 3/17/2012 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
ONly prob there is cycling issues in semi autos.  From what I understand, CB wont/ cant cycle in semis due to no powder.   If you had a wheel gun or bolt action it would prob work.....as you said, at very close quarters.

CQ & quiet would be CB Long's intentions. I use them in a bolt action & good at 50 -75yrds. Maybe that's cq, maybe not, but a kill is a kill!
Link Posted: 3/17/2012 5:08:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I think my Browning .22 Lever rifle I could squeeze roughly 16-18 CB longs.  Don't have any right now to try.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top