BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 11:10:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You did not have the "fix" applied.  Please log out/in one more time and you should see two NRA Eagles.  Once you do that you will see the restricted Life members forum next to this one on the General area page.  Thanks for your patience!  
View Quote
I logged off and on twice and can now see the forum but I only have one lonely Eagle....
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 11:13:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm an endowed life member.  How do I get access?
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 11:18:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm an endowed life member.  How do I get access?
View Quote
You need to submit a scan of your credentials to: [email protected]
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 12:50:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 12:15:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Send a scan of your Life or above credentials (membership card, magazine label, screen shot of your account at nra.org) to:  [email protected]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So how do you get access?
Send a scan of your Life or above credentials (membership card, magazine label, screen shot of your account at nra.org) to:  [email protected]

Email sent...thanks
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Sent an email with a photo of my endowment card.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 10:24:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Thank you for this post, because it was what let me know that there *was* such a forum.    

(I have now added it to My Board)
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 8:39:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Is the workaround still needed? I'm not seeing it. Ctrl-F5, cleared cache/cookies, log out/log in, turned myself around. Is that what it's all about?

@thebeekeeper1
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 1:01:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm on my phone, so I can't see your Eagle, but weren't you a straight lifetime membership? The problem only exists with endowment, Patron, and benefactor.

If you go out of here into the general area, it's the Forum immediately below this one. Please let me know, and I will be home tomorrow night so I'm not stuck using just my phone.
View Quote
Benefactor. It shows correctly under my avatar. Just the one Eagle with pop up labe "NRA - Benefactor".
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 1:48:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 2:01:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ah, then I do need to fix you. I can do it tomorrow night when I get home. That was supposed to have been fixed, but apparently the fix only pertained to those who were already with the designation. Apparently anyone added since still has the problem. Sorry about that!
View Quote
No problem, no rush. Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#13]
GTG, thanks!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top