Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2017 7:52:33 PM EDT
I thought he was running for the NRA  BOD- I see Stamboulieh's name and remember him for some reason , but can't remember NoLo's...
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#1]
That's him.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 10:58:58 PM EDT
[#2]
That's why his name is familiar. I see the Gunny, I've always liked him. I thought Selleck was a done deal? 
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 11:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's why his name is familiar. I see the Gunny, I've always liked him. I thought Selleck was a done deal? 
View Quote
Just remember the more votes you use the more competition overall for Nolo and Supermoose.  If you aren't truly convicted on voting for somebody don't use the vote.  Your votes use them how you want to.  Just sayin...the less competition for Nolo and Supermoose the better.  

I intend on only voting for those two.  I am not wound up about ANYBODY else on that board.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 1:46:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I will tell you how to vote. Me and supermoose should be the vote (stamboulieh and kraut). Bullet vote. Sellick will be reelected no issue. He doesn't need it. We do. LINK
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 1:58:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Currently filling in my ballot; Selleck and Ermey are no-brainers; also added Kraut and Stamboulieh to my ballot; any other recommendations?
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Currently filling in my ballot; Selleck and Ermey are no-brainers; also added Kraut and Stamboulieh to my ballot; any other recommendations?
View Quote
My understanding about the "fuzzy math" behind NRA Ballots works like this:  the fewer candidates you vote for, the stronger those votes are.

Ermey and Selleck will get reelected regardless of what you write down.

Kraut and Stamboulieh need "concentrated fire" to win board seats.  Focus on them and only them.

Someone else will correct me if I'm incorrect.

VOTE NO ON BYLAW CHANGES!!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My understanding about the "fuzzy math" behind NRA Ballots works like this:  the fewer candidates you vote for, the stronger those votes are.

Ermey and Selleck will get reelected regardless of what you write down.

Kraut and Stamboulieh need "concentrated fire" to win board seats.  Focus on them and only them.

Someone else will correct me if I'm incorrect.

VOTE NO ON BYLAW CHANGES!!!
View Quote

That's exactly what I've seen in about four different threads.

My votes will be Nolo, SuperMoose and No on the bylaw vote. No more, no less.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 11:07:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's exactly what I've seen in about four different threads.

My votes will be Nolo, SuperMoose and No on the bylaw vote. No more, no less.
View Quote
Works for me.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 4:06:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 1/26/2017 8:42:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Sean Maloney is also an ARFCOM member and was heavily involved in the Colorado recalls and in Ohio firearms legislation and legal defense.  I'm voting "Yes" on the ballot measures, I think they're needed, and that the Board screwed up by not splitting them into multiple options and explaining the reasoning behind them better.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 8:56:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sean Maloney is also an ARFCOM member and was heavily involved in the Colorado recalls and in Ohio firearms legislation and legal defense.  I'm voting "Yes" on the ballot measures, I think they're needed, and that the Board screwed up by not splitting them into multiple options and explaining the reasoning behind them better.
View Quote
Precisely why I'm voting NO.  That smacks of a tactic to pull a fast one on the membership.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 10:00:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you didn't seal it vote for Sean #10 as well.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 10:45:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 5:53:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If you didn't seal it vote for Sean #10 as well.
View Quote

Done
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 7:32:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone have any more info on Stephanie Spika??
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
  You are not wrong, in that Ermey and Selleck are shoe-ins for the post, thus there is no  NEED to dilute your vote with their names.
 Said another way:  Tom Selleck is going to keep his incumbent seat,  with or without YOUR vote. If you  ADD Tom Sellecks name to YOUR particular ballot, you  basically CANCEL your vote  for NOLO, aka Stephen Stamboulieh. 
  . Your ballot is  either scalpel, or  bludgeon.
 I will use mine as a precision  rifle, so to speak, and  cast my  vote  for these three ARFCOM members:

Nolo is Stephen Stamboulieh 
Supermoose is Adam Kraut 
SeanOHNRA is Sean Maloney 
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.

Cross out Selleck and Gunny leaving only Kraut and Stamboulieh.

Your votes have more weight the fewer people you give it too and the celebrities will always be voted in.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 8:17:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just remember the more votes you use the more competition overall for Nolo and Supermoose.  If you aren't truly convicted on voting for somebody don't use the vote.  Your votes use them how you want to.  Just sayin...the less competition for Nolo and Supermoose the better.  

I intend on only voting for those two.  I am not wound up about ANYBODY else on that board.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I keep seeing people say this, but every explanation has indicated that it does not "dilute" your vote.  Can someone link to an explanation of exactly how the votes are allocated?

My understanding is that each vote is a vote, not each ballot is 26 votes divided by number of people voted for.  If that's the case, voting for a Selleck or Gunny doesn't matter unless they are the bottom two vote getters elected and our guys are the top two not getting in.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 12:00:35 PM EDT
[#19]
I am voting for these people.

Nolo: Stephen D. Stamboulieh (I was the first ARFCOM member to sign his petition last year)
Supermoose: Adam Kraut
SeanOHNRA :Sean Maloney (Met him in person at the ARFCOM meetup in Louisville NRA meetings)
Lance Olson  (Met him in person at the ARFCOM meetup in Louisville NRA meetings)
Graham Hill ( supported by the ASA) ASA Link
I am a ASA member

and possibility
Heidi E. Washington, a Michigan resident.
I emailed her at Heidiwashington4NRA at gmail dot com to learn her view point on the "shall not be infringed" views on the 2nd Amendment.
Waiting for a reply.

Heidi Washington BIO link

That is all
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 1:42:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 8:53:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Precisely why I'm voting NO.  That smacks of a tactic to pull a fast one on the membership.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.  I like some of the changes but have issues with others.  Not giving them a blanket yes vote on this crap.  

And just for the record; Stephen, Sean, and Adam you got my votes and nobody else.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted so I know whom to vote for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am voting for these people.

Nolo: Stephen D. Stamboulieh (I was the first ARFCOM member to sign his petition last year)
Supermoose: Adam Kraut
SeanOHNRA :Sean Maloney (Met him in person at the ARFCOM meetup in Louisville NRA meetings)
Lance Olson  (Met him in person at the ARFCOM meetup in Louisville NRA meetings)
Graham Hill
( supported by the ASA) ASA Link
I am a ASA member

and possibility
Heidi E. Washington, a Michigan resident.
I emailed her at Heidiwashington4NRA at gmail dot com to learn her view point on the "shall not be infringed" views on the 2nd Amendment.
Waiting for a reply.

Heidi Washington BIO link

That is all

Quoted so I know whom to vote for.

Yup.. Got my vote. Thanks Nolo!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#23]
I would not vote for Gunny, he was an Obama voter in the past.

Stambouliegh, Kraught and Maloney are good to go.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Stamboulieh
Kraut
Maloney
"NO"

Done
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 6:49:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Stamboulieh
Kraut
Maloney
"NO"

Done
View Quote

Ditto, same here
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 3:27:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Stamboulieh
Kraut
Maloney
"NO"

Done
View Quote
Mine looks the same way and was dropped in the mail today.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:19:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Done.  Good luck arfcommers on the ballet.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:49:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 1:12:18 AM EDT
[#30]
I am glad to see this thread and the support for these guys.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 5:42:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I am glad to see this thread and the support for these guys.
View Quote
I guess you didn't see Nolo's thread yesterday.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1980915_NRA-Board-of-Directors-Run-Update-4/3/2017--I-got-the-letter--didn't-make-it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top