Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2012 5:03:12 PM EDT
Terror groups operating from Gaza continued to fire rockets at southern Israel Monday morning, prompting further engagement of the IDF’s Iron Dome missile-defense batteries, while the Israeli Air Force jets launched attacks on terrorist targets, marking the fourth day of fighting.

The IDF reports more than 180 rockets have been fired from Gaza aimed at civilians in southern Israel since fighting began on Friday.

Residents of Beersheba and Ashdod had seconds to seek cover after “Red Color” alerts were broadcast, indicating incoming rockets. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the morning salvo, reports Israel’s Ynet News.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/savage-crimes-your-guide-to-the-latest-violence-in-israel/

Note, if the link wont work, copy and past to web search bar
Link Posted: 3/13/2012 11:52:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GGGBeo50] [#1]
so, when are we going to send these muzzy scum back to the stone age?
Link Posted: 4/8/2012 11:28:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Why do you say that?  You'd fight for your country if it became occupied by invading forces wouldnt you?
Link Posted: 4/8/2012 11:55:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Buck762:
Why do you say that?  You'd fight for your country if it became occupied by invading forces wouldnt you?

"Invading forces"? What invading forces?
Link Posted: 4/9/2012 6:20:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Man, these guys are everywhere!

Sharia. Muslem Brotherhood. Hamas. Hesbollah.

Even in arfcom
Link Posted: 4/9/2012 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By llanero:

I bet you he even sympathizes with that criminal goon on your banner.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 8:15:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Why do you say that?  You'd fight for your country if it became occupied by invading forces wouldn't you?

And what fucking country, there is no country, just bunch of refugees nobody wants

Link Posted: 5/22/2012 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By llanero:

Yes! However, though I can understand their motives I refuse to sympathize with them. It is us and them and I can't see a plausible way of coexisting in harmony.  Suggesting that we should not simply wipe them out may be the kind, politically correct answer.  However, I think the logical, safe solution the question is clear.  As I said, us or them.  Yes, they may not threaten our existence, but they do threaten our beliefs and our way of life. We can either permit this abscess to fester or we can suffer the quick pinch and snuff it out once and for all.

I'm not referring to the Israeli/Palestinian problems, I mean the civilized world/radical Islam problems.
Link Posted: 11/9/2012 2:07:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Paliestine is not and never has been a state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top