Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 7/23/2017 11:22:46 AM EDT
My sister has a Shepherd/Chow mix female about 6 year old that we need to find a new home for. Nikita is a sweet, energetic dog that loves to play. She prefers the companionship of males and needs to be in a home where she is an only dog child. She is a good watch dog and has had some training. Nikita has been spayed and is up to date on her immunizations. My sister had surgery in March on her cervical spine, from C2-T1. She does not have the balance or strength to give Nikita the attention she needs. We brought Nikita into our home with my sister, but she doesn't get along with our small dogs so we have to keep them separate which is becoming a logistical problem. Nikita would make a great pet/companion for an active male. Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 12:07:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Beautiful girl, I had a Shepherd/Chow mix, he was all sable with the raccoon eyes and black muzzle.

That mix make very loyal and dedicated dogs. Hope you can find a home for her.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 8:15:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Beautiful, too bad I have a small dog that is actually slightly aggressive, if not, I would take her.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:40:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe contact Leonberger people? She looks just like one. I bet Leonberger people would want to help. Like a Leonberger rescue or put up adds that mention the breed?

Sure, some people want a specific breed, but everybody loves the look of their favorite breed. I wouldn't turn away a fluffy little Pomeranian-looking thing, even if it didn't have a drop of Pom in it.

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:40:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top