Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2017 10:43:09 PM EDT
Is there anything better/cheaper?
As a new cigar smoker trying a few sample packs, I found these to be the smoothest smoke I have tried. Great flavor, draw, consistency etc. I used to smoke cigs and am not a fan of the ashtray smell in the morning and have to say the 1875s have the least offensive next day smell.

Buying sample packs they are $3-5 each and I would say they are worth every penny but would like a cheaper alternative for everyday duty.

Recommendations?
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 12:06:07 AM EDT
[#1]
IMO...

that is about the low end for anything worth lighting.

Much lower and they are Drug Store cigars.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 7:40:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is there anything better/cheaper?
As a new cigar smoker trying a few sample packs, I found these to be the smoothest smoke I have tried. Great flavor, draw, consistency etc. I used to smoke cigs and am not a fan of the ashtray smell in the morning and have to say the 1875s have the least offensive next day smell.

Buying sample packs they are $3-5 each and I would say they are worth every penny but would like a cheaper alternative for everyday duty.

Recommendations?
View Quote

I was wondering the same thing. I just had one last weekend with some Buffalo Trace, which was also new to me, and enjoyed both.  It was the best thing available without driving an hour.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 8:33:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Newb here also, but i just bought a box of fuente 858 maduros that came in at $5/ea.

My problem is that once i tried better quality cigars, its hard for me to drop back down to cheap ones.  Lowest i can do are the fuentes or lower end padron.  I'll take some recommendations too.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Not really my kind of cigar, at all, but it has good ratings. I'm thinking of grabbing some just for the hell of it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 11:21:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, I will give them a try.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 10:43:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thanks, I will give them a try.
View Quote
Got them, not bad. Much better than the clones I had been trying. I will give them some time to stabilize in the humidor and try them again. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 3:14:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 5:26:12 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm just starting out and bought the CI bulk pack of 1875's and Mac green bands.

I like both but tried a Mac Cru Royals and really liked it.

TC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top