Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2017 8:47:44 PM EDT
Anyone else tried these? I ordered a sampler pack and have really enjoyed the ones I've tried so far. The 5.56 garrison was a little stronger than what I normally smoke, but not bad at all.

They are a veteran owned company and are really active in supporting troops and veterans from what I can tell.
If you are looking for a new smoke, I think they are worth checking out.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 6:57:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I also ordered the sampler more for who they are than expecting a good smoke. However the 7.62 was pretty damn good for me. 
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 11:45:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I am also a fan of the 7.62. The .50 cal was pretty good too I thought.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 5:46:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Can anyone explain the field vs garrison as it pertains to their cigars? Their brief blurb doesn't really clarify it for me.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:51:06 PM EDT
[#4]
i like being just down the road from them.

great guys, great cigars.  but i'm biased since i know them.

ETA: i like their CLB... Clean Lube Beard oil.  they have a lot of other stuff in the works.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:52:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can anyone explain the field vs garrison as it pertains to their cigars? Their brief blurb doesn't really clarify it for me.
View Quote
they are exactly the same cigar, just a different wrapper.  one for the battlefield/barracks and one for the dress blues/formals.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Look who won the best of show for new exhibitors at IPCPR.....

PS - yes, that's Rocco Vargas from Range15, etc.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:41:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I ordered some of their battle box editions. Similar to the 7.62 but with a longer aged wrapper.  Can't wait to try them out.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#8]
They're local to me, too.  Good dudes.  I was just in the shop today.  I'm partial to the 7.62.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top