Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2010 9:12:23 PM EDT
I ordered some McChrystal's Menthol snuff from my last order from Northerner. It's a pretty different experience. Just wondering what you guys like/ have tried.

I really need to order some cheap decent sticks, I'm tried of smoking cigarettes.

I had a Nub Connecticut last week but for 6 bucks but I can't afford to smoke a few a week.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:24:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I like it.

Menthol's good and so are the fruit flavors.
It's good for a nic fix when you can't light up.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#2]
It's okay.... I would rather have a Cig but when you can't smoke or chew due to employer rules it's a way to get your fix.

Menthol's awsome for when you have a cold, only tried 2 or 3 flavors, but it's not bad. You just have to try them out till you find a flavor you like.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:57:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I have been using nasal snuff on and off for a few years.
For the most part I prefer moist snuffs over the dry stuff.
Once in a while I will order a few Poschl brand snuffs: Packards club(my favorite), Ozona President, Red Bull (Chief Bull) and the Apricot is ok.
Also Poschl Replay Virginia and Kentucky snuffs are pretty good.

As for the cheap decent cigars, there are many to choose from that you can get for less than $6 a stick.
Best bet is to grab some sampler packs from CI or go to Cbid
Or one of the other online vendors mentioned in this forum.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:23:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I tried it once, I think it was a berry flavor...no complaint's.  But never felt the need to try again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top