User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:33:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@K1rodeoboater

Definitely not adding anything Ukraine related to my posts. I dont have a strong enough opinion to insert random unrelated stuff into my posts about building sheds and barns

When I posted originally there was all sorts of gibberish in the links to home depot and the images I stole from google of the roofing/siding products. I thought I edited out the junk links

Im not seeing anything on my end , can you screenshot it so I can see what you're talking about?
View Quote
It must be on my end because on my phone I don't see it, but on my computer I do.

This is what I'm seeing on one of your posts on my PC.  @NWRed

Cleared my browser data and now it appears normal.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 11:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It must be on my end because on my phone I don't see it, but on my computer I do.

This is what I'm seeing on one of your posts on my PC.  @NWRed

https://i.imgur.com/J2L4Ax3.jpg

Cleared my browser data and now it appears normal.
View Quote

@K1rodeoboater

Weird, its a image from my imageshack account. I hit edit and the link looks correct, displays correctly for me
ETA: double checked on my phone, its all shed roofs here, no Ukraine pics

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/20/2022 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Purlins installed.  Ready for the corrugated metal roof panels in a couple weeks.

The very first board I installed caused me to fall off the top of the ladder - kicked it out from under myself.  Working alone that day.

CMOS

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 11:03:25 AM EDT
[#4]
We now have a roof.  

Did y'all know that the edges of the Corrugated metal sheets are very sharp?  Ask me how I know . . . .

Going well so far.  I will start the siding material in October when it cools down a but.  It was 96 degrees yesterday, high even for SE Texas this time of year.

CMOS

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 11:18:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Did y'all know that the edges of the Corrugated metal sheets are very sharp?  Ask me how I know . . . .

View Quote

Yip BTDT, got nasty scar in knuckle from roofing.

Looking good, but ya'll slow..lol.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 11:57:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cut my hand installing the very first panel.  Looked like someone slaughtered a pig up there on the roof.

No First Aid kit but we did have a roll of Electricians Tape = home made bandage.  Got home late in the day, took of the tape, stated bleeding heavily again = get out the Super Glue Gel.

So far it's holding.

CMOS
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 3:12:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Weekend jobs drag out .......40 man hours over 8 weeks type stuff etc.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top