Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2017 2:56:39 PM EDT
Im looking to add flood lights for when motion is in the back yard and side yard of my home.
LED seems to be the best for bulb life as well as brightness.
having multiple sensors for the motion would be beneficial as i am placing them high up and covering 150 degrees or more of range of motion.
what d you guys like/recommend?
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 3:10:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Look for RAB motion lights.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:45:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look for RAB motion lights.
View Quote
will do...

im placing these high up in the eaves of my house, so im looking for motion sensors that are more precise and able to be focused on certain areas.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 9:54:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I put 4 of these up. 

Amazon Product
  • ? SAVE 76% INSTANTLY - Cut down your electricity bill by up to 76% by replacing 125W with 30W!
  • ? 45,000 HOUR LIFETIME - With an astonishing life rating of 45,000 hours, or 21 years with 6 hrs/day of use, replacing your bulbs is now a thing of the past.
  • ? LIGHTS AUTOMATICALLY - The corded electric motion sensor light makes the installation easy and hassle-free. Simply choose your preferred location for the outdoor security light, hang it up and wire it to light it on. Built-in motion/dusk-to-dawn sensors take the work out of your hands, sensing light levels and motion with a range of 150 degrees and out to 30-40 feet.

Link Posted: 9/10/2017 1:06:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I put 4 of these up. 

www.amazon.com/dp/B01ETUHVR6
View Quote
Had my eye on those. How long have you had them? Impressions?
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 1:54:14 AM EDT
[#5]
In for info: I need 4 lights for our new place.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 3:15:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I have had 3 of these around my home for over 3 years and they still function perfectly.  

Solar Powered LED Motion Activated Security-Safety Flood Spot Light
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I put 4 of these up. 

www.amazon.com/dp/B01ETUHVR6
I've had them since April of this year. I love them. Awesome lighting. No issues so far.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 1:09:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Make sure the light are compatible with whatever electronic switches you use.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I have the RAB lights with 110w LEDs.  The two I have in my backyard are awesome.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 1:20:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top