Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/31/2006 6:20:32 AM EDT
My neighbors mom is a big anti-gun wacko and i was getting into it with her yesterday. She had heard that i wanted to buy an SKS but was complaining about the dumb laws and how i had to be carefull about what i added, even if its just a pistol grip.

Her: "I dont see why you need a pistol grip anyway, i dont even see why u need such a big gun."

Me: "Oh its probably about the saem reason you need V-8 charger when a neon would do."

Her: "whatever, you know those pistol grips are dangerous, criminals can easily shoot from the hip with them."

i just about died laughing at this point

Me: "If i ever get into a gunfight with a criminal I PRAY that he shoots from the hip, there'd be no doubt in my mind he would lose that battle no matter what i was shooting..."

So these idiots are the reason we have all these rediculous gun laws... The worst part is some of the people aren't just anti-gun, they actually beleive themselves when they say all this crap.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:40:57 AM EDT
It just goes to show how some people are completely uneducated. They've never handled a firearm and don't understand the mechanics of shooting. It comes from watching too much TV. MJD
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:50:20 AM EDT
Kind of amazing what Hollywood has ingrained in peoples minds. The line between fact and fiction becomes blurred.

On the up side of that though gang bangers shoot with their pistols tilted to the side, decreasing accuracy and making our strees safer.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:40:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By m-dc:
Kind of amazing what Hollywood has ingrained in peoples minds. The line between fact and fiction becomes blurred.

On the up side of that though gang bangers shoot with their pistols tilted to the side, decreasing accuracy and making our strees safer.

BUT if we took the time to teach them to shoot, maybe that would take care of the gang problem. Instead of hitting innocent bystandards(sp?) all the time, they could just kill eachother off.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:20:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/1/2006 11:20:52 AM EDT by mytwocents]

Originally Posted By Towely:

BUT if we took the time to teach them to shoot, maybe that would take care of the gang problem. Instead of hitting innocent bystandards(sp?) all the time, they could just kill eachother off.

Problems with gang bangers shooting each other is they are bad shots and unintended targets get hit

That is why I propose building a drive by shooting range. Gang bangers will be put into a mock up of a car, and pulled past targets while shooting Hi Point Pistols . Graduates will be treated to a spliff blunt and a 40 oz
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:54:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mytwocents:

Originally Posted By Towely:

Problems with gang bangers shooting each other is they are bad shots and unintended targets get hit

That is why I propose building a drive by shooting range. Gang bangers will be put into a mock up of a car, and pulled past targets while shooting Hi Point Pistols . Graduates will be treated to a spliff blunt and a 40 oz

Link to Video
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:56:06 PM EDT
Honestly, look at the guns that have pistol grips.
They look far more "bad ass"
That said, I would rather go up against Jose and his AK47, than I would against Alvin York and his M1903.
Top Top