Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/30/2006 9:47:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/30/2006 9:51:08 PM EDT by mytwocents]
We should not go after Illegal immigrants. We should reward them.
First part of plan is to go after employers of illegal immigrants. Increase the fines to 50000 per illegal and institute mandatory minimum sentence of 2 years in prison plus community service building a wall on the borders.

Second part of plan is reward the Us citizens for finding all employers of illegals. Say 20 percent of fines against employers or 10000 dollars which ever is greater.

Third part of plan is guest worker program. Under the guest worker program any one can immigrate here. However for there first 5 years they must be paid 55.00 dollars an hour. The employer will pay this to the goverment who will inturn issue pay checks to the Guest worker.

All Illegals captured after the 30 day grace period will be deported back to mexico or antartica their choice. However first they must serve community service building the wall or testing the mine feilds built at the border. For this they will be paid 12 dollars an hour until the work is completed. They may even work with their former employers. Taxes and lodging will of course be taken out.

Your thoughts please discuss.

I was a fence sitter b4 cause many of the anti immigrant crowd seems top be attached to the 88s. But after seeing all the mexican flags and the azlatan crap in LA and chicago. Im on the RIGHT side of the fence.
So my plan not only is not racist, it also helps the guest worker attain middle class right away.
That is of course if a employer wants some one to work for them at 55 an hour.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:42:27 PM EDT
Well the first problem I see is you assume that the Government has any intention of doing anything. They do not. There is aboslutely 0 desire to defuse the situation. Rather they want things exactly as they are.

Don't lose sight of the $385 million to KBR to build camps for an influx of illegals. I think it's pretty clear the intent is to spur this on, allow it to percolate. In the end it will errupt into massive racial wars which will in the end be blamed on whites and blacks when they get around to lashing out based on a pattern of smaller attacks upon them.

Or perhaps it will be torched by a massive uprising of Hispanics.

In the end the Government will have to save the day. Likely at the same time some other attack will be staged upon us much like the farce of the 19 cave dwellers with box cutters.

At that point the Government has their excuse for a declaration of Martial Law, thousands of hispanics will be slaughtered and the rest will be rounded up and put in camps. Of course at that point all disenters will be rounded up and placed in camps as well, all in the interest of keeping the peace.

It's perfect really. It provides exactly the catalyst required and gets around the aversion the US military would have for acting against Americans. For at that point it won't be dissenters they are arresting but domestic terrorists committing hate crimes and disrupting the fabric of the country.

It's perfect because it's the same method we used in Bosnia and Serbia to get rid of that troublesome Yugoslavian issue.

Meanwhile let's have the Chinese be responsible for detecing nuclear materials shipping into the US from the Bahamas. It's all good.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:57:42 PM EDT
I prefer their illegal status because they are working cheaper, if they all become legal, then they will start demanding more pay. I see this as bad because it should increase the cost of goods/services I'm buying.... It's a catch 22, they are happy making the cheaper wages, we are happy with them working for cheaper wages, but at the same time it makes the people really trying to take the right path feel short changed.....
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:28:10 AM EDT
I cannot compete against the illegal labor market. My trade craft is racing to the bottom with wages. My standard of living is falling.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:00:51 PM EDT
It doesn't matter anyway. In the end a large number of people invading a country and refusing to assimilate into that culture will destroy nationalism and the country.

It's never failed throughout history.

Top Top