Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/26/2006 3:23:05 AM EDT
We are in a pitch battle to protect our unalienable right to protect ourselves against the forces of liberal neo-fascism. Just take a look at this message from the "Freedom States Alliance" (sic.) about the Castle Laws that allow you to protect your family during a home invasion:

We are proud to announce the official launch of the newest Freedom States Alliance campaign. After our successful efforts at GunGuys.com and 50CaliberTerror.com, we're turning our attention to ending the NRA's "License to Murder" Law.

You can visit our brand new website at: http://www.licensetomurder.com.

In the coming weeks, we will be asking you and thousands of Americans to stand up for civilized behavior by opposing the NRA's "License to Murder." We hope you will join us and serve as a recruiter to awaken others to this dreadful license to kill.

The NRA is attempting to pass "License to Murder" laws in all 50 states. Already, in Colorado, a man has gotten away with murder because of the NRA. In Florida, a tow truck driver who killed an irate customer is hiding behind this law. In Ohio, just this week, a disgruntled middle-aged man shot a teenager to death for crossing his lawn. If he had just changed his story a little, this law would have gotten him off the hook completely. And all the kid did was walk across his lawn!

One interactive feature of http://www.licensetomurder.com is that we ask you to be on the frontline in reporting NRA License to Murder activity in your state -- or to tell us of killers using or found not guilty because of the NRA's License to Murder. We're asking for Citizen Alerts from all over the country. We want to make sure that wherever the NRA takes this law, citizens have a chance to know about it. If the law has shown up in your state, and you don't see it on the site yet, let us know at alerts@licensetomurder.com.

If you are not already signed up for the License to Murder news alert, go here:

http://www.freedomstatesalliance.com/subscribe

Please pass this message along. It's essential to maintaining a civilized society in America.

The Freedom States Alliance
Changing America's Attitudes About Guns...And Securing Our Future
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:36:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By wolfgang12:
We are in a pitch battle to protect our unalienable right to protect ourselves against the forces of liberal neo-fascism. Just take a look at this message from the "Freedom States Alliance" (sic.) about the Castle Laws that allow you to protect your family during a home invasion:

Please pass this message along. It's essential to maintaining a civilized society in America.

I'd think maintaining a civilized society woyuld be better served by shooting all those uncivilized enough to invade homes...
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:45:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Girlieman:

I'd think maintaining a civilized society woyuld be better served by shooting all those uncivilized enough to invade homes...

It DOES have a positive effect on reducing repeat offenders.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:03:08 PM EDT
Hey, I live in Florida, but I haven't gotten my license to murder in the mail yet. What gives? I want to start shooting.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:29:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/26/2006 5:48:53 PM EDT by James_Gang]

Does this include the authorities as well?

I understand the Patriot act and the war on drugs means your home can be entered at anytime, warrant or not. In some cases it can be made to look as though your home has been burglarized.

I'm aware of more than a few cases where the wrong home was entered. Here's an example;

exparte.powerblogs.com/posts/1134152382.shtml

I'm all for protecting my home, with a firearm or otherwise. But to think I might have to do so against some possibly civilian clothes wearing group sent by the government makes me much less confident I will have the tools in which to do so adequately.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:23:54 PM EDT
Georgia will soon be issuing murder licenses. I hope I am near the top of the list.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:45:15 AM EDT
Only 3 more states to pass "license to murder permits"

Can't wait for a 50 state license to murder party. Gonna be wild.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:05:21 AM EDT
These are the people who need to rail against "the man".

Gun owners have become "the man". We've arrived and we're not going anywhere.

Hippies smell.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:11:47 PM EDT
Well, visited the site... What drivel! These morons fail to realize that in this age of litigious man the criminal has had all the rights. No more of that nonesense thank you. Only in america can you break into a house while the owner is on vacation. Rob the house. Hurt yourself in the process and sue the homeowner. They cite a case where a man was attacked and then pursued his attacker a number of blocks to stab him in the back. The guy tried to get off with the new law but the judge upheld the charges. So, what's the problem? I will never understand these people but I am amazed by how much they are willing to distort the truth or lie outright to try to render us all helpless...Hog
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:01:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By James_Gang:

Does this include the authorities as well?

I understand the Patriot act and the war on drugs means your home can be entered at anytime, warrant or not. In some cases it can be made to look as though your home has been burglarized.

I'm aware of more than a few cases where the wrong home was entered. Here's an example;

exparte.powerblogs.com/posts/1134152382.shtml

I'm all for protecting my home, with a firearm or otherwise. But to think I might have to do so against some possibly civilian clothes wearing group sent by the government makes me much less confident I will have the tools in which to do so adequately.

The police force here have decided that the war on drugs is their catch-all door buster. I see plenty of road side searches that never make it into the paper and have a few friends who have been terrorized by the police looking for some sort of terrible drug scourge.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:14:08 PM EDT
Holy crap! check out the referenced web site from the article....50CaliberTerror.com
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:31:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Headlice:
Holy crap! check out the referenced web site from the article....50CaliberTerror.com

Sounds to me like we need to buy MORE .50 cal rifles to combat the terrorists who are going to be blowing up every flying machine they see.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:38:42 PM EDT
+1
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:54:02 PM EDT
What a waste of good internet space. Those people need to find something better to do like going to little bobby's tee ball game instead of slowly stripping our rights away.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:14:03 PM EDT

wow. yea cause you know, it we say it's illegal to get one, there's NO way they could get a hold of one.....and when was the last time you heard about a .50 being used to shoot at an airplane anyways??

do you think if we outlawed RPGs and IEDs in iraq that would keep all those humvees from getting blown up? im going to ask one of them that. and then get on their case about why theyre sitting on their ass while their soldiers are getting blown up.
Top Top