Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/21/2006 7:41:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/21/2006 7:54:04 AM EDT by mildbill39]
Eighteen years ago , shall issue became law here in Florida.

To the cries of" My-God-there'll-be-
blood-in-the-streets-fender-bender-shoot-outs-Dodge City-blah-blah-blah", several hundred-thousand CCW permits were issued.

A year or two later, the anti's could only say that they were surprised that the law-abiding citizens had not gone on a killing rampage but they still didn't think that people should carry a gun around.

I've watched 40 or so other states go through the same process and it's like some people didn't know about all the other states that had gone before and had to go through the first two paragraphs phrase by phrase and word for word.

I beieve that the anti-self defense crowd practices what I call "vindicative stupidity". That is; at some level they know that they're wrong but that to yield on this particular issue undermines their whole belief system.

It would be amusing if the anti's weren't screwing with the right of self-defense.

Anyways, I just read where some of the gun-grabbers in St. Louis have just completed paragraph number two of this post and we can move on to Wisconsin hopefully.

Regards,
Mild Bill
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:09:45 PM EDT
One thing that the anti-gunners fail to realize is that owning guns is the difference between us being slaves and citizens. Gun ownership is necessary.
Top Top