Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/19/2006 5:46:30 PM EDT
I decided to e-mail the VPC why I don't know i was just wondering what there screwed up view on earth is. Here it is:

Ok, Since it is illegal to kill someone im assuming. Why are there gun laws at all?

The way I see it is. If it is illegal to own a gun period if you want to kill someone wouldn't you just ignore them and get it any ways or wont you just kill them threw other means?

Shouldn't we worry about terrorists getting into the country instead of trying to ban .50 caliber rifles?

If I was a terrorist wouldn't I just go down to Mexico and buy a .50 cal or canada or any other country and take it into America with me?

I was also wondering if there were no guns in America which seems to be your target goal don't you think it would be easier for the government to try to opress the people?
The way I see it is the government should fear the people not the other way around.
This is in no way hate mail It doesn't make any sense to me maybe because im only 16 years old or maybe because it doesn't make sense at all. Didn't Nazi germany invent gun registration during WW2 didn't they also slaughter millions of people who couldn't defend them selfs. I heard that if every jew killed by the Nazis was given a mauser rifle and five rounds of ammo they could of defended them selfs and over thrown the Nazi party.

I also heard that the soviet Union also had gun registration and that they apressed there people.

I was just wondering I have a paper due at the end of feburay break. I will also be asking theese questions to progun websites.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:10:01 PM EDT
Hopefully this wasn't an exact copy of your actual letter. It's got a few glaring misspellings that would paint you as a gun-toting-Cletus, and re-affirm their view of gun owners.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:01:05 PM EDT
I wrote I was 16. The funny part is that I have a 98 in english. But I can't spell for shit.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:14:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 13thWarrior:
I wrote I was 16. The funny part is that I have a 98 in english. But I can't spell for shit.

Sorry, but thats a sadd comentarry on are publyk edukashun systum write their!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:17:54 PM EDT
The grammatical errors notwithstanding, I applaued your efforts in the fight.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:35:36 PM EDT
Spell Check doesn't work on your computer huh?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:46:18 PM EDT
Lets cut Warrior some slack. He has done more than most spelling and grammar experts will ever do.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:07:28 PM EDT
They never e-mailed me back . I fell unloved or unimportant. Maybe they have no answer. Maybe they are like lets dispand our anti-gun program.
Top Top