Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 11:47:59 AM EDT
6 Feb, 1942.

I celebrate her birthday every year by buying a gun. If she wishes me to stop buying guns, she has only to stop having birthdays.

All are encouraged to join me.

Or else send her a pack of smokes to hurry that lung cancer along. I believe she smokes Marlboros.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:03:46 PM EDT
I'm ordering 3000 rounds of ammo today.

Happy Birthday you misguided old broad.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:21:32 PM EDT
maybe she'll choke on the cake...
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:47:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/7/2006 7:48:17 AM EDT by mytwocents]
NM im back to lurking where ive been happy for a couple of years.
Thank you arfcomm for the pickles pic
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:38:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mytwocents:
NM im back to lurking where ive been happy for a couple of years.
Thank you arfcomm for the pickles pic

Since you're my alter-ego and all, I have to ask.
What did you have to edit out of a thread like this?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:53:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/7/2006 11:09:20 AM EDT by mytwocents]
really i just registered to get a picture of pickles the cat.
Ill say what i edited now. but in true arfcomm fashion ill be accused of being a DU'er
I previously said "how ironic sarah brady is a republican"

ETA
i would also like to say.(havent been around in a while)
it is nice they actually put religion and politics in their own forums. B4 (like a year) A lot of reactionary crap was always posted. It seems there is a lot more intelligent discussion ....so far anyways.
ar15 is always better than the opinion section of the newspaper.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:02:20 AM EDT
Ya'll, she'll blame the death by lung cancer on cordite fumes one way or another it'll be a guns fault.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:36:26 PM EDT
She's 64 now? AWESOME! Given that she smokes Marlboros and assuming a BMI of 25 she will die in less than 10 years according to www.deathclock.com ! I hope she doesn't have the will and determination to quit smoking.

It's really ironic that she sits around bagging on the firearms industry when she's putting something between her lips equally as deadly as a loaded gun.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:43:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dusty_C:
Ya'll, she'll blame the death by lung cancer on cordite fumes one way or another it'll be a guns fault.

Actually, in an interview after she was diagnosed, she blamed the NRA. She claimed that she had kicked the habit but relapsed due to the stress of battling the National Rifle Association.

Regards,
Mild Bill
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:48:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dusty_C:

Actually, in an interview after she was diagnosed, she blamed the NRA. She claimed that she had kicked the habit but relapsed due to the stress of battling the National Rifle Association.

Regards,
Mild Bill
Top Top