Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/8/2005 3:28:13 PM EDT
I just finished reading an article on Marilyn's death (this month's Playboy mag...which also has a great interview with Pacino and another good read on Super Bowl tix bookies.) I'm not an expert (although I admit to being a Forensic Files junkie), there were a few points that the article brought up that really make me wonder how it could have been classified as an "apparent suicide" and not further investigated as a murder. Though this might be fun to discuss...as I'm sure everyone has an opinion on theory. Feel free to add your thoughts:

1) Her house was completely bugged, under 24/7 surveillance from all sorts of people (FBI, CIA, Hoffa, etc.) So how could no one have heard, or even better, had a tape of what happened that night?

2) The autopsy report was compromised, with a majority of the substances reported "missing"...including that from her stomach (her death, they say, was caused from taking 30-40 pills...but how could that be confirmed without proper testing?)

3) She was planning to re-marry Joe DiMaggio (according to his niece), so the idea of killing herself (and not really leaving a note, or calling him) doesn’t seem to really make sense to me.

Mike
Link Posted: 11/21/2005 8:05:53 PM EDT
I haven't read Playboy since they painted an anti-gun mural on their coporate headquarters. The answer is quite easy to deduct though. During the "Kennedy Years", who had the most to lose from her "openning her mouth"? I rest my case.
Link Posted: 11/23/2005 9:29:09 AM EDT
Kennedy's wife had her whacked. You know what they say about a woman scorned.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 4:49:41 PM EDT
A beat cop gave testimony that he pulled over a car driven by Monroe's psycharist that same evening for speeding. And stated that Bobby was in the car alllso.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 1:09:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:27:36 PM EDT
Can you say KENNEDYs
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:02:10 PM EDT
She did it, didn't you read the autopsy report, jeez some people , but seriously, does it really matter, she wouldn't be much for the eyes any more anyways, at least she went out in her prime, and will always be remembered as the quintessential bombshell. Instead of a broken down junkie like she probably would have been if she'd live much longer.
Top Top