Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2010 6:01:10 PM EDT
ABC debate between NORML representative and Heritage foundation

The funniest part about this is that the guy from the Heritage Foundation is clueless. He keeps repeating stereotypes and worn out talking points.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:25:36 PM EDT
When I think about the time, money and manpower devoted to criminalizing pot not to mention the prison space, I just go . I just wish we could all get past Drug's, Abortion and Gun's and get down to what is really important like entitlement reform, smaller govt.,States Right's, fixing our Debt problem ......It's time to put aside our petty differences and Unite to fix Washington and move back towards State's being more Independent.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:04:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By brothermike:
When I think about the time, money and manpower devoted to criminalizing pot not to mention the prison space, I just go . I just wish we could all get past Drug's, Abortion and Gun's and get down to what is really important like entitlement reform, smaller govt.,States Right's, fixing our Debt problem ......It's time to put aside our petty differences and Unite to fix Washington and move back towards State's being more Independent.

I'd love to just get rid of the multiple layers of government we have and have one national government instead of ridiculously obtuse laws based from town, to county to state then national. Something with the least amount of laws needed. You know, something like the BoR. Only rewritten so subjectivity is reduced as much as possible (i.e. retards that argue about the 2nd amendment based on where commas lie).

The quicker all these governments get out of my private life, the better. Someone snorting coke? let them be. Someone killing another person? Put them in prison. Very simple to decide these things.
Top Top