Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2010 9:58:53 AM EDT
Just when you thought (hoped) it couldn't get any worse...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/09/new-muslim-college-opens-california-amid-furor-proposed-mosque-near-ground-zero/

"This is stealth jihad in the sense that it is about promoting in the United States incubators for sharia," the religious law of Islam, said Gaffney, who served as deputy assistant secretary of defense in the Reagan administration.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:01:29 AM EDT
Zaytuna College in Berkeley

There's a shocker... The school is in Berzerkley
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:05:05 PM EDT
sharia enforced in San Francisco would be just what libtards deserve.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 2:07:54 PM EDT
Have any of you ever heard of a Catholic school or Christian School? I went to an Episcopal high school. You got a problem with that?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:30:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By LuckyDucky:
Have any of you ever heard of a Catholic school or Christian School? I went to an Episcopal high school. You got a problem with that?

LIES! There are no religious skools in Kalifornia! NONE! Especially since this one is in Berkunderly (or whatever dismissive term is in fashion)! This is a Hambassa or Moodrazza or whatever it was that the preznit done studied in.

In fact, I bet Barry "o" Hussein "o"Bama done broke the ground on this school himself. And I bet he did it by crashing jets into it, because that's how mooslibs dig holes and mark ground for their invasive community centers featuring prayer rooms, which are slightly farther away than actual mosques, including the one that was in the WTC complex prior to whackjobs crashing planes into it.

Educating young people in the ways of their faith is a totally Muslim phenomenon. These Jesuits are not the droids you are looking for.

/sheesh
Top Top