Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/29/2010 8:39:30 AM EDT
First combat isnt over, as long as terrorists are going after our troops they are still in combat.

But I find it interesting how Bush is blamed for everything, except for the deal signed with the Iraqi government that US troops would leave by the end of 2011. Am I the only one who remembers that fact?
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 8:54:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 9:31:10 AM EDT
Definitely
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 9:37:00 AM EDT
Obama didn't stop s**t. He just moved them over to Afghanistan.
Obama=Anti-American, bigot, narcissistic jacka**.
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 10:17:25 AM EDT
Mission Accomplished......oh wait, wut!?
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 5:03:45 AM EDT
Had I been president the deal would've been much different. The Iraqi president would've never become a reality, I'd simply install an American governor over Iraq. Same thing with Afghanistan. Places we invade should belong to us.
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 5:28:13 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Depidy_Dawg:

my thoughts exactly......................
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 2:59:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2010 2:59:24 AM EDT by glock27bill]
Originally Posted By avmech:
Originally Posted By Depidy_Dawg:

my thoughts exactly......................

That statement applies to the economy and to unemployment.

Stop commingling issues.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:14:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:41:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mkd66204:
First combat isnt over, as long as terrorists are going after our troops they are still in combat.

But I find it interesting how Bush is blamed for everything, except for the deal signed with the Iraqi government that US troops would leave by the end of 2011. Am I the only one who remembers that fact?

I've posted that little tidbit about Bush's agreement, voted on and approved by the Iraqi parliament, with no provisions for permanent US bases unless specifically requested by Iraq, in multiple threads on Arfcom. I'm a little disappointed the real media outlets who still report the news haven't continued to point this out.

I've brought this up to liberals many times and have been called a liar, accused of "watching Fox", and told I was desperate for any excuse to take credit away from Obama. I've told people they can read about it in Time, Newsweek, and the NY Times.....but incredibly was told I need to stop reading those conservative magazines. Back when it was first announced I told a coworker I watched it announced to Congress on C-Span, and she said that's what she'd expect from a channel owned by Fox!!!!!! This kind of news can be so inconvenient, it just gets in the way of spewing hatred.......
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:50:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SnowboundinNH:
Originally Posted By mkd66204:

I've posted that little tidbit about Bush's agreement, voted on and approved by the Iraqi parliament, with no provisions for permanent US bases unless specifically requested by Iraq, in multiple threads on Arfcom. I'm a little disappointed the real media outlets who still report the news haven't continued to point this out.

I've brought this up to liberals many times and have been called a liar, accused of "watching Fox", and told I was desperate for any excuse to take credit away from Obama. I've told people they can read about it in Time, Newsweek, and the NY Times.....but incredibly was told I need to stop reading those conservative magazines. Back when it was first announced I told a coworker I watched it announced to Congress on C-Span, and she said that's what she'd expect from a channel owned by Fox!!!!!! This kind of news can be so inconvenient, it just gets in the way of spewing hatred.......

I dont know if thats extemely hilarious or unbelievably depressing.

But I'm glad to know Im not hallucinating and remembering something that didnt happen!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:11:31 PM EDT
I could be mistaken, but I never saw any news outlet (maybe Fox) claiming that Obama ended combat (we're not counting blogs here, they aren't news). I saw lots of stories saying that some oddball military group had left Iraq and that was the last of the combat troops to leave, but not that the current POTUS actually ended the fighting.
Top Top