Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2006 6:46:07 AM EDT
I'm posing this question to all DVR owners/users here, whether it's Tivo, Dish PVR, or whatever:

Have you gotten so spoiled by DVR capabilities that you catch yourself longing for them, or even trying to use them, when they aren't even there?

For example, are you ever watching TV at a friend/relative's house and you find yourself wanting to back something up?  (Guilty here. )  

Or you're listening to the radio driving down the road and you want to back up the broadcast to hear a bit of news or weather that you just missed because you weren't really paying attention?  (This very morning  I caught myself reaching for a remote to do just that, knowing full well I have no such device in my truck... ... which is what prompted this thread in the first place.)

Am I alone, or do y'all experience this too?...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:22:51 AM EDT
[#2]
BTT for a new week...
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:14:48 PM EDT
[#3]
As close as as I've gotten is wishing I could fast forward through on-air crap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top