Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 3:14:05 PM EDT
After months of looking good at the movie store I stepped up and rented this zombie movie. It was by far the gayest/most low budget film ever. Completely based in australia. The cover looked pretty cool and so did the back so I figured it would be good but man talk about suck. So even though it looks cool you will want your money back as I did
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I stopped 20 mins in or so
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I wanted to but just forwarded a bit. Something about aliens and water and comets make people zombies and then they are beamed above the clouds were the aliens cure them and then they get sick again at the end. Hella gay
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:21:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wanted to but just forwarded a bit. Something about aliens and water and comets make people zombies and then they are beamed above the clouds were the aliens cure them and then they get sick again at the end. Hella gay

I dont know anyone who has say through it yet
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:50:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Hella gay

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I watched the entire movie...it wasn't easy.  

I am a HUGE zombie-phyle, having virtually every zombie/living dead movie avail on DVD (including foreign films, subtitled, etc..).  I saw the UNDEAD web site two years ago and was eager to check out this movie.  It got good reviews in general...but they were all Aussie reviews....(note to self....don't trust Aussie movie reviews!)

It was fairly terrible, but anyone seen Hell of the Living Dead?  That was also very bad.....or how about Nightmare City?  Also, very bad.  SO it is in good company.

But I was expecting a much better film from UNDEAD.  Unless you are a HARDCORE zombie/living dead fan, avoid this film.....
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:41:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Glad I have held off this long.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:37:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Glad I have held off this long.

I was holding off too but the cover looked decent(except the 3 shotguns rigged togther) But hte whole farmhouse thing sounded cool. Somehow though it involves aliens and rain and asteroids and junk it really truely sucks
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:40:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought it was great, and yes it was supposed to be kinda funny.

Then again I enjoyed Nightmare City...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:06:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Watch out for the ZOMBIE FISH!!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:17:16 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought it was a stinker too.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I thought it was great, and yes it was supposed to be kinda funny.

Then again I enjoyed Nightmare City...

WOW!  You are a trooper.....I hand my zombie-lover hat to you....
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:21:31 PM EDT
[#12]
heh
yes very very bad
when it first came out there was about 10 threads on here about how bad it was
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:59:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Dude, come on,

Fist fighting the zombie fish?

The guns that just pop out of his cover-alls?

its supposed to be campy, and It had me rolling as to how bad it was.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:50:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks bro, I came very close to getting in BB this weekend. Now, I'm glad I didn't.  The cover does look pretty cool though.  I really used to be a big zombie movie fan 20 yrs. ago.  I think "ZOMBIE" was my favorite Though I liked the Romero films too.

Quoted:
After months of looking good at the movie store I stepped up and rented this zombie movie. It was by far the gayest/most low budget film ever. Completely based in australia. The cover looked pretty cool and so did the back so I figured it would be good but man talk about suck. So even though it looks cool you will want your money back as I did

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top