Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 2:15:38 PM EDT
After watching this movie a couple times, I really like it.  It is a different take on the Arthur legend, and is kinda cool.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]

I've only seen it once, and liked it pretty well.  I think we are in the minority, however.  

Clive Owen is one of my favorite tough-guy actors, and the action scenes were very well done.  Kiera Knightly is hot as usual, but I didn't buy her warrior-woman gig at all.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#2]
it was ok, i agree it was an interesting different spin

i should watch it again
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:08:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
it was ok, i agree it was an interesting different spin

i should watch it again

Yup ... I have to agree that it was just OK for me too. I just can't get over the fact that knights should be in metal armors not the leather Roman type.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:36:13 PM EDT
[#4]
i liked the movie, too.... Kiera was hot
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:44:51 PM EDT
[#5]
watched it on DVD last weekend, I loved the movie.  Had some Braveheart slice and dice function to it.  The Woads are a mean bunch of bastards.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:11:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Dig it.  Antoine Fuqua is a GOOD director.  I always do the Monty Python "King of the who?" skit in my head at the end though...
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:35:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Didn't see this one, but IMHO the best Arthur movie was Excalibur....

I love that one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top