Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 12:50:10 AM EDT
Dead Calm starring Sam Neill, Nicole Kidman, Billy Zane
Nicole Kidman is such a fucking victim, they blow so many chances to kill Billy Zane that I can't watch the movie out of sheer frustration.
My wife can't see it because I get so angry at the stupidity and start yelling at the tube like a fucking nutjob
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:08:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Yor - Hunter From the Future

Go look it up yourself.  I can't stomach the thought that it was on satellite recently.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:05:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nicole Kidman is such a fucking victim, they blow so many chances to kill Billy Zane that I can't watch the movie out of sheer frustration.
My wife can't see it because I get so angry at the stupidity and start yelling at the tube like a fucking nutjob

I hate it that she des not get naked in the movie.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:47:38 AM EDT
[#3]
The Interpreter

Movie's wrong in so many ways, it's like a liberal wet dream.  Pumps up the United Nations, Sean Pean's some type of action hero wanna be.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:49:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Another one...Black Mask with Jet Li

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=136&t=429988
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:52:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Shindler's list.   It pisses me off too much to ever finish it.   I'm not even jewish
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:19:36 AM EDT
[#6]

For some reason, Saving Private Ryan did a real number on me the last time I watched it.  That was almost a year ago now, and I haven't watched it since.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:18:34 AM EDT
[#7]
I liked dead calm.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:22:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Gods and Generals.  Just plain hated it and had to give up on it.  Loved Gettysburg though.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:25:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Bewitched.  the new one with Nicole Kidman and Will Farell (sp).   i kept waiting for it to get better.  about halfway through i realized i was stareing at the lights on the stereo instead of the TV screen.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Meet the Feebles
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:11:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Star Trek - Insurrection

Freddy Got Fingered

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#12]
I sat through Freddy got Fingered waiting for the sucktitude to stop I think if you take the funny parts and edit out the crap, you'll have a 15 minute movie.

Other movies to avoid:
Alien Abduction-- Turned it off part way through...the alien "cell" the people were held in consisted of a backdrop of black shiny wrapping paper  The acting was as cheap as the effects too.

War of the Worlds with C Thomas Howell-- The hottie that plays Howell's wife and is young enough to be his granddaughter has a nude scene in the beginning. Rent it for that, then turn it off
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:12:46 PM EDT
[#13]
The Thin Red Line

One of the few movies that I wanted to walk out on.....I will watch anything.

I thought the movie was boring, and worst of all I could see the liberal ( Man is bad nature is good) Look at how we ruined the world, blah blah blah

I have no need to see the New World...because I know it is going to be the same story.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:04:29 PM EDT
[#14]
anything by Michael Moore.  I try to tell myself that I should watch Bowling for Columbine just to see what the anti-gunners think is gospel, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I have watched Michael and Me by Larry Elders ( an anti Bowling for Columbine procuction) and thought is was OK.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:05:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
anything by Michael Moore.  I try to tell myself that I should watch Bowling for Columbine just to see what the anti-gunners think is gospel, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I have watched Michael and Me by Larry Elders ( an anti Bowling for Columbine procuction) and thought is was OK.

I won't watch anything that fat traitor makes
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I sat through Freddy got Fingered waiting for the sucktitude to stop I think if you take the funny parts and edit out the crap, you'll have a 15 minute movie.

The only part I lauged at was the "daddy would you like some sausage" scene.  Other than that, the movie is just horrible.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wasn't there a topless scene in that movie??/
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:03:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Tears of the Sun ....

The Exorcist .... only because i'm a wimp!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:45:44 PM EDT
[#19]
See "Dogville" thread.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only part I lauged at was the "daddy would you like some sausage" scene.  Other than that, the movie is just horrible.

damn....that part was hilarious
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#21]
any movie with gay cowboys!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:51:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Panic Room, Flightplan...... kind of see a pattern here?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Titanic
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

wasn't there a topless scene in that movie??/

Yep, and she gets her shorts torn off also.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:12:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Grease.  The movie or anything off of the soundtrack.  Makes me want to puke
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Grease.  The movie or anything off of the soundtrack.  Makes me want to puke

Good call.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Freddy Got Fingered

+1

Only movie i can remeber that I did not get all the way though nd il watch about anything
almost  turned off Thin Red Line but forced through it and still do not like it but it has its parts
like Woddy Harlson blowing his ass off
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top