Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 9:43:49 PM EDT
I love this movie there are parts that are a little boring but I love the shooting scenes they fight together so well.  The first 20 mins are so hilarious but then they focus too much on the girl and it kinda gets boring.  But my big problem with the movie is that he only has like 2 mags for the galil I woulda been packing like at least 10 that thing was so badass.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:46:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea needed alot more mags.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:00:29 PM EDT
[#2]
good flick.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:22:59 AM EDT
[#3]
the 2 mags thing always bothered me too...i would've had a few more (i guess benicio couldn't wait to use his colt 1911)
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:14:29 AM EDT
[#4]
This has been covered extensively, but since the movie was made during the height of the assault weapons ban, he could probably only get the two mags. Galil mags are not that easy to come by even now.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:50:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Yup...damned good movie. I found it in the 5.50 bin at Wal-mart. Best 5.50 I ever spent.
First time I watched it was in the back of a mini-van on my way to an expo in Chicago.
Stuck in rush hour traffic watching WOTG was the best way to waste 2 hours...people behind us were creeping up as close as they could to try and see the screen. I looked back at them, and they smiled and gave the "thumbs up" sign.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:00:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Great film.  Allegedly the director's brother is Special Forces, and provided all of the training & tactics for the film, which is why such a low budget movie has such great action.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:33:14 PM EDT
[#7]
It was a great movie.  Gun play was pretty well done considering it wasnt a huge budget film.  The fact that they used 1911s is what was cool.  Every action film nowadays has a glock or beretta in it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#8]
10 times, i got to check it out
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#9]
They crossed into Mexico from California.  They were lucky to have even two mags for the Galil...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top