Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2005 7:32:29 AM EDT
Just finished 24 Season 4 on DVD, took 4 days.  For 4 days I'd catch my adrenaline buzzies, being on the edge of my seat, rooting for Jack Bauer, forsaking sleep, now I'm finished it and feel empty inside

I don't see how anyone can watch 24 during normal broadcast season, waiting a whole week from one episode to the next, being strung out that way for 5+ months.  It'll be 12 months before Season 5 is out on DVD

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:40:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:30:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I have not finished the season on DVD yet.  I bought it the day it came out but I don't know if it is just my set, but it seems like there is a problem with ALL of the DVDs in the set, they take forever to load and freeze up when I go from watching back to the menu so I got mad and just gave up on them for a little time and started in with Miami Vice: Season 2

I like watching the show on TV.  The week break doesn't bother me, it is the F'N camersials (sp?)
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have not finished the season on DVD yet.  I bought it the day it came out but I don't know if it is just my set, but it seems like there is a problem with ALL of the DVDs in the set, they take forever to load and freeze up when I go from watching back to the menu so I got mad and just gave up on them for a little time and started in with Miami Vice: Season 2

I like watching the show on TV.  The week break doesn't bother me, it is the F'N camersials (sp?)

Keep your receipt and return the DVD's if you bought locally.  I was watching MV Season 2 before I decided to quit in midstream and switch over to 24.

This kind of irritates me:  An episode of MV is 48  mins and change, an episode of 24 is 44 mins, so over 20 years the bastards snuck in 4 more mins of commercials for a regular 1 hour show.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Keep your receipt and return the DVD's if you bought locally.  I was watching MV Season 2 before I decided to quit in midstream and switch over to 24.

This kind of irritates me:  An episode of MV is 48  mins and change, an episode of 24 is 44 mins, so over 20 years the bastards snuck in 4 more mins of commercials for a regular 1 hour show.

I did return it once already. I don't know what the deal is, I have no problems with any other DVDs just 24, I think it might be Marwon's doing

Funny, I noticed that too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top