Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2005 7:32:29 AM EDT
Just finished 24 Season 4 on DVD, took 4 days. For 4 days I'd catch my adrenaline buzzies, being on the edge of my seat, rooting for Jack Bauer, forsaking sleep, now I'm finished it and feel empty inside

I don't see how anyone can watch 24 during normal broadcast season, waiting a whole week from one episode to the next, being strung out that way for 5+ months. It'll be 12 months before Season 5 is out on DVD

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:40:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 11:30:09 AM EDT
I have not finished the season on DVD yet. I bought it the day it came out but I don't know if it is just my set, but it seems like there is a problem with ALL of the DVDs in the set, they take forever to load and freeze up when I go from watching back to the menu so I got mad and just gave up on them for a little time and started in with Miami Vice: Season 2

I like watching the show on TV. The week break doesn't bother me, it is the F'N camersials (sp?)
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:35:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TruePunisher:
I have not finished the season on DVD yet. I bought it the day it came out but I don't know if it is just my set, but it seems like there is a problem with ALL of the DVDs in the set, they take forever to load and freeze up when I go from watching back to the menu so I got mad and just gave up on them for a little time and started in with Miami Vice: Season 2

I like watching the show on TV. The week break doesn't bother me, it is the F'N camersials (sp?)

Keep your receipt and return the DVD's if you bought locally. I was watching MV Season 2 before I decided to quit in midstream and switch over to 24.

This kind of irritates me: An episode of MV is 48 mins and change, an episode of 24 is 44 mins, so over 20 years the bastards snuck in 4 more mins of commercials for a regular 1 hour show.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:43:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AssaultRifler:
Keep your receipt and return the DVD's if you bought locally. I was watching MV Season 2 before I decided to quit in midstream and switch over to 24.

This kind of irritates me: An episode of MV is 48 mins and change, an episode of 24 is 44 mins, so over 20 years the bastards snuck in 4 more mins of commercials for a regular 1 hour show.

I did return it once already. I don't know what the deal is, I have no problems with any other DVDs just 24, I think it might be Marwon's doing

Funny, I noticed that too
Top Top