Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:03:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Guess what....it doesn't suck. Actually, it's one of the most amazing movies I've seen in quite awhile.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:06:38 AM EDT
[#2]
didn't suck!

Funny thing, but one of my movie buff friends noted that the actor who played the cook on the ship also played the facial expression of Kong.

Naomi Watts is hot, are all austrailian girls just like her and Nicole Kidman?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:02:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Funny thing, but one of my movie buff friends noted that the actor who played the cook on the ship also played the facial expression of Kong.

Andy Serkis, the same actor who was the basis for Gollum in LOTR
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:39:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I really enjoyed this movie.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:46:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Bump, see first updated post.

I really liked the movie.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:54:56 PM EDT
[#6]
It was excellent i was very impressed
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:23:08 AM EDT
[#7]
last week on Canuvo (Fox News) Canuvo had a good point.  Why do people claim King Kong was a failure because it only grossed $400+ million while at the same time they claim Bareback Mountain was a success while it only grossed $25 million.  They had a lezzie defending Bareback Mountain.  Her case was weak and she got owned.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:12:13 AM EDT
[#8]
No it did not suck, But it would have been a better movie if about an Hour of it ended up on the cutting room floor!
I felt like I was watching some DVD extended version with a bunch of deleted scenes included!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:39:36 AM EDT
[#9]
I have not seen King Kong, but I like a nice LONG good movie. Obviously if the movie sucks longer is bad. However, when viewing a good movie, I like to get my money’s worth. I feel cheated if I watch a good flick and it’s only 90 friggin minutes.

Maybe some of you have ADD.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:48:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I have not seen King Kong, but I like a nice LONG good movie. Obviously if the movie sucks longer is bad. However, when viewing a good movie, I like to get my money’s worth. I feel cheated if I watch a good flick and it’s only 90 friggin minutes.

There may be something to that.  Many of us can no longer sit through a movie that has "thinking" or "contemplation" moments.  Then again, many people can no longer make it through reading an entire book.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:38:29 AM EDT
[#11]
I didn't care for it.  2 out of five bananas.  It probably would have gotten three or three and a half it it had a better editor.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:31:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There may be something to that.  Many of us can no longer sit through a movie that has "thinking" or "contemplation" moments.  Then again, many people can no longer make it through reading an entire book.

You are correct, But sitting through long scenes of Dinosaurs chomping at people while swinging from hanging  reeds & Giant slugs sucking people down hardly qualifies as a "thinking" or "contemplation" moment.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:36:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Sucked.  Want my 3 hours back.  Only good scene was the cook and mosquitos....
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:53:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Just watched it. I give it 10 bananas! it was great!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:46:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are correct, But sitting through long scenes of Dinosaurs chomping at people while swinging from hanging  reeds & Giant slugs sucking people down hardly qualifies as a "thinking" or "contemplation" moment.

Giant slugs sucking people down?!!!  I really need to see this movie!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top