Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:48:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nope!

Your loss.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:50:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Saw it early this afternoon. FUCKING AWESOME!!!! No other way to describe it.

It didn't seem too rushed through, but it wasn't quite the same pace that the show tends to follow. WAYYYYY more action in the movie than the show.

Saw the Saturday   4:15 showing.  Wow!  Even my parents liked it...dad is a SciFi nut so it was a given he'd probably like it.....both of them watched the series when it was on & liked Buffy/Angel also.

Characters that died really sucked. Totally is going to throw off any follow-up movies or shows for me. But it's a good sign of realism when the crew is always taking such a considerable beating or even getting killed. I almost prefer that to have the crew miraculously always come out completely un scathed from a battle where everyone else has been killed.

No endless supply of RedShirts to get killed off like some other lame-ass ScFi series.......
Book I suspected, Wash I didn't but should have....it works to set Zoe on a stoic suicidal "Horatius at the bridge" or "Thermopylae" last stand.

The ship took a beating too. Man... I was expecting them to have to go back to the ship shopping mall and buy a whole new one.

Losing her would have been a bit too much to take, esp after their other losses.  

I definitely plan on seeing it again.

Gorram right!  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top