Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2017 7:51:39 PM EDT
Rumors say in the $5-900 range and after the amazing products like the mani2 or Yggdrasil Im kinda excited to see what they can do...

Interview
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Really? nobody wants to spend 800 on a turntable that would cost you 2300 from VPI or clearaudio? I'm telling you right now if that thing comes in sub 800 those ppl will have my money faster than a 1200 SCAR 17.  Granted they don't have a history with turntables but those guys understand sound to value better than any company I have ever seen.. my wife is gonna be so pissed
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 12:02:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Interested to watch and see how it turns out.  If the reviews are great... might be a purchase for me.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you see the video there is a link here:

Crazy Schiit ppl

Those guys are crazy :)

Direct link:

facebook vid
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 6:04:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you talking phonographs? I like my considerably less expensive Orbit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top